tuscl

Do strippers care about what you think of them?

What's your take on it? I'll post my thoughts later.

16 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Just like any other group some do some don’t.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Do most salespeople care what their customers think of them?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Most of them think that we just think of them as sexual objects, so I would say most of them don’t care.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    Do you care what they think of you?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    most care... most want to look sexy and attractive and distinctive...
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Just like any other group, some care, some don't.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Not really, as long as it makes them want to give us money. My goal is to make the customer feel happy. It’s my theory that it will bring me the most money, in the long ru.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    It is all about the hustle, MONEY and compensating for issues these girls possess, so basically no, what we guys think of them isn't of concern to them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    They are there to make $$$, not make an emotional connection as many a RIL seems to have a need for - when dancers leave the club their mind is on their S.O., kids, friends, etc, not the PL (unless she's hard up for $$$) - as Cashman posted in another thread "their connection is not to us but to our wallets" - i.e. once they got our $$$ they got what they wanted, they don't need nor want anything else from us.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "Do you care what they think of you?"

Sure, but not in a personal way. I try to make each interaction with a dancer a positive one. It makes the overall experience in the club run smoother.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "They don't give an f' what the rest of ya'll think of 'em, but they're pretty concerned whether or not I like them."

Lol. This guy.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    My take on it is a dancer's perception of the customer is going to drive how much she cares about what they think. A customer of zero concern is going to have about that much impact if they throw some side eye. But that same zero could still cause a dancer to do a superficial check in the mirror or ask someone how she looks to make sure everything's in its right place.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    They care.....sometimes the ones that act as if they don't do more than you think, but they handle it differently. In today's world posturing is more important to some people than reality....( a difficult lesson for an old fart like me to learn but it has sunk in finally)

But if you are not going to help them "meet their goals" regardless what those goals are or if they even really have them they will go on to the next one.....
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I would say that some of the time, specific dancers want to cultivate mutual respect. I have met one who would be very apologetic about arriving late, not returning a message because her phone was shut off, etc. But that same dancer is quite capable if riding a slob for several VIP songs just to get paid, and "not caring"
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I have found that many dancers have low self-esteem and rely on customers for a positive self-image. There is often times a lot of drama going on in their real lives that tends to pull them down.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Agreed, it's all about the $$$, but how you treat them does make a difference.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion