tuscl

From SW: How to spot a timewaster

Subraman
Car key and wallet dating your sister
Thursday, February 1, 2018 1:22 PM
-->"Refuses to interact with you during your approach and greeting. Is not interested in your offer to come back with a friend. This guy has no money & came in to fill up space." Or, he doesn't like you and the last thing he wants is for you to bring along a friend too, no? -->"Appears to be under the influence of hard narcotics or is very drunk (smells and looks drunk.)" Fuck. Sorry juice -->"Indian guys who ask you to show them your pussy while you're on stage. I showed him my middle finger poking out of my crotch and told him he could suck it later, very effective." BITCH, LET'S SEE HOW GENTLE WE HANDLE YOUR BELONGINGS NEXT TIME YOU ASK US TO MOVE AND PACK YOU FROM MUMBAI TO KALAHORE -->"Guys that talk constantly without letting you get a word in edgewise. They don't want you to have time to talk sexy and ask for a dance." Just trying to increase the intimacy for some front room action and makeout session. No, we won't be doing VIPs, I'll be taking you home when it's time for my own pants to come down. -->""What, it's an extra 10% to pay with my card? 10%?!" I know they're going to be a pain in the arse as soon as I hear that." Ha, I'd love to hear this stripper's reaction if she were told the club were taking an extra 10% from her. She's very generous with other people's money LOL -->""What does your man think about what you do?""Your man let's you do this for a living?""If were your man I would get you out of here and take care of you."" I'm with the girls on this one! -->"- A group of guys eating expensive food with drinks in a private booth. They never seem to be an easy sale and always want to have you hang out for an hour for drinks. Sometimes they will tip you, but you should always negotiate a price for your time at their table upfront." Ha! That's me and my douchey friends! Negotiate price for time up front. Cool. Cool cool cool. Tight. Tight. And no, GTFO.

46 comments

• GoVikings
    6 years ago
    haha, love your humor Subraman. this thread reminds me of something. i've only done this once, because i usually use cash, but one time i paid for 2 lap dances with my credit card. and it costed an extra 12 percent for the lap dances. and they actually took my fingerprint. i'm pretty sure that was the first time someone took my fingerprint for purchasing something normally i only use cash, but on this particular visit i wasn't planning on spending much, but i met a beautiful PAWG and i just HAD to get dances with her.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Well, not every guy who comes into a strip club is going to be easy for the girls to get money out of. I still stand on my position, that doing what most guys do, buying dances, is for chumps. But you can still be handing her front room money, and doing so straight off does generally show good intentions. It lets you lead the interaction, usually some combination of verbal, and front room friendliness. I for one feel that offering food interferes, low cover charge for the food, not really interested in the girls. One of our dancer members from Portland found herself in a club where on the day shift there really was no money to make. Most of the custies just wanted free groping, even though the VIP room offering was of the highest mileage and at the lowest cost. These guys were just there for food and killing time. As I saw it, the dancers were being asked to donate their time. In our local bikini bars I feel that the pool tables interfere. As far as wanting a front room makeout session, well, in places where the girls are more competitive, that is one of their standard tactics. In general, that just means that the guy likes her. As far as taking a girl home with them, sometimes that is what the girls really want and the club is operated to be conducive to that. Read some of the recent material from Rick Dugan. But also, if there is FS-ITC offered, then with a front room makeout session, followed by FS-ITC, a guy has got about his best chance to be waking up with the girl in mornings regularly. Sometimes it can go that way, and sometimes not SJG Year of the Dog, Feb 16, 2018 [view link]
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The System (tm) [view link] Dugan, often getting girls to leave mid-shift! Sure the hell beats buying dances. [view link] SJG Year of the Dog, Feb 16, 2018 [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I agree w/ some of their points - e.g. supposedly Indian guys don't have a good rep w/ many dancers - also guys that wanna milk a dancer's time - one thing is if one plans to eventually spend well on her, but some PLs want the chick to keep them company for an hour and then just buy a one or two dances. The one I disagree w/ the most is the dancers that think there's something wrong w/ the custy b/c he's not interested in her - but most dancers know the difference b/w a non-spending custy and a custy that's just not interested in particular dancers - only the very stupid dancers can't tell the difference and there seems to be a fair # of them.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Buying lap dances is for chumps? Um, making out was a big fucking deal in 8th grade chump. I like lap dances. Sex is sex and is fun, but sometimes I'd just rather get great laps dances and go home horny. I don't mind food in the bar and the two clubs I go to have good food. I enjoy the pool table. I enjoy being atrocious at a game I usually play well because there are hot women nearby. Must be why playing in the club's golf tourney is fun, even though it ruins my swing. I must be a great guy according to SW because if I don't like the dancer, I won't waste her time and will get her to move along.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That last one was a gem. I bet plenty of suckers have fallen for that one. My reply wouldn’t be as nice as yours @Subraman.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    I've always heard talk on here about girls expecting to be paid for their time LOL none of them have ever approached me about anything like this maybe they know better
  • Roadworrier
    6 years ago
    @GoVikings....Hustler Club in Baton Rouge does ID and fingerprints if you take a girl for laps. Sad they are really the best option in that town because anywhere else that is unacceptable.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I agree w her on much of that. You have to remember, it’s not our job to know if it’s you, or us; either way, we aren’t getting your money, so it’s a waste of our time. Another girl might be right, and might have the right hustle for a customer, but we have to sort through efficiently, and find the guys who do want to spend on us.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Now I just start dancing the second we enter the lapdance room, mid song...and try to time out 3 minutes in my head. That way they get 2 songs for the price of one!" The girl gets angry about walking into the lapdance room mid-song, and having to wait until the next song -- god forbid the guy get 45 seconds with her "for free". This is one of those that seems like 100% straight up stripper posing ... I don't know anything that gets even milksop PLs more furious than feeling ripped off on a lapdance. She's either lying, or she's being generous enough on her "3-minute estimate" that her customers are happy. Or, she has no repeat customers. Just as one of the other strippers calls her out on: Different stripper-->"I have done that before but guys get annoyed and angry because they don't think that we are being honest and end up feeling ripped off. " No no, sweetie, you don't get SW at all -- instead of reflecting reality, you're supposed to lie and say "what? you estimate 3 minutes? I start mid-song, stop at the end of the song, and then demand a tip. And THEN drag them to the VIP!"
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’ll spend some money on you @Bj99 don’t sweat it
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    tip to sw article... look at his attire. you’ll see i’m a timewaster. i wear shorts and flip flops. i don’t dress up for clubbin’.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I'll just leave this one right here: -->"I have found that generally speaking the biggest spenders are NEVER the guys who are dressed the best. The guys in suits generally are timewasters unless it's during lunch times or early evening."
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    Oasis in Atlanta will do ID and thumbprint if you pay for VIP on credit card. Waitresses, and bartenders that don't know you, will take an ID and CC upfront if you want to run a tab, but no fingerprint (maybe if tab gets really big?). The bartenders that know me just start a tab without me asking and let me decide how I want to close it out (cash or CC) when I leave. Those bartenders get good tips ( also helps that one of them has better boobs than most of the dancers in the joint).
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Thanks 25 :) I don’t start my routine mid song, but I sit on his lap and lightly dance, and let him know it won’t start until the full song. I don’t start bc I don’t like the effect of starting mid song, for seducing. I feel the like first dance should set a mood.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I agree w her on the best dressed thing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... No no, sweetie, you don't get SW at all -- instead of reflecting reality, you're supposed to lie and say "what? you estimate 3 minutes? I start mid-song, stop at the end of the song, and then demand a tip. And THEN drag them to the VIP ..." LOL - that should be a tagline on the SW site
  • anon4231
    6 years ago
    Interesting what gets people defined as a timewaster. -->"Refuses to interact with you during your approach and greeting. Is not interested in your offer to come back with a friend. This guy has no money & came in to fill up space." No, this guy has no money for YOU. Or you're being rude and approaching him while he's very obviously watching stage shows (this is actually me most of the time.) -->"Appears to be under the influence of hard narcotics or is very drunk (smells and looks drunk.)" -->"Indian guys who ask you to show them your pussy while you're on stage. I showed him my middle finger poking out of my crotch and told him he could suck it later, very effective." Eh, mostly fair cop here from what I've seen. These are the guys who caused the stage to get closed down for a half-hour because they weren't tipping OR getting dances. -->"Guys that talk constantly without letting you get a word in edgewise. They don't want you to have time to talk sexy and ask for a dance." Kind of douchey, but what do you want from the kind of guy who goes to strip clubs in the first place? Social skills? Pfft. -->""What, it's an extra 10% to pay with my card? 10%?!" I know they're going to be a pain in the arse as soon as I hear that." "Ha, I'd love to hear this stripper's reaction if she were told the club were taking an extra 10% from her. She's very generous with other people's money LOL" <-- Agreed -->""What does your man think about what you do?""Your man let's you do this for a living?""If were your man I would get you out of here and take care of you."" "I'm with the girls on this one!" <-- Agreed again. Oh, SW. Such interesting insights into certain people's minds.
  • anon4231
    6 years ago
    Fucking HTML. The last two, I typed "Agreed" to, just with the reversed arrow.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    -->"Refuses to interact with you during your approach and greeting. Is not interested in your offer to come back with a friend. This guy has no money & came in to fill up space." If guy refuses to interact during approach and greeting, why in the world would dancer think guy's interested in taking not just her in back but her bringing a 2nd dancer as well? And even if guy does interact and wants to go in back, stupid to think a guy's cheap for not agreeing she add 2nd dancer. Lame SW shit. Well done on the SJG reference. -->"- A group of guys eating expensive food with drinks in a private booth. They never seem to be an easy sale and always want to have you hang out for an hour for drinks. Sometimes they will tip you, but you should always negotiate a price for your time at their table upfront." If a dancer tried to negotiate up front for chit chat time, I'd send her packing. I pay for dances, not companionship and I don't string them along if I'm not interested ("Don't be an asshole, Don't be a little bitch.") I'm never with a big group eating expensive food with drinks in a private booth, but still.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The starting at mid-song and then "estimating" when she'll stop at some point in the next-song, is often a deal-breaker for me - I usually say "let's wait till the next song" and the only two responses I'll accept are "this one doesn't count" or her waiting till the next song - if she insists on doing part of one song and part of another, then I get up and leave and don't get any dances. I don't expect her to dance for me for for free, I'm content to sit and wait for the next-song and although I'm a groper I usually don't do any till my song actually starts. If she's that much of a hustler/money-grabber than she can't wait till the next-song starts, then that tells me that's someone I don't wanna do business with.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    skibum, the makeout session is how you get to take the lead and get the girl off script and opened up to you. You don't want her to be performing a service upon you, rather you want her to just be letting it happen. The makeout session is the best way of doing this. Works in AMPs, works in Strip Clubs. And the girls who really want to push things the furthest will be completely accommodating of this, if not steering it that way themselves. Lap Dancing started in San Francisco, and what it meant was lap sitting. The idea of selling booth dances came a long earlier. Mostly it was just a way for the house to take a larger cut and for the dancers to better be able to tightly regulate what happened. Over all, not a good deal. Bj99, on this matter of starting mid song and all. That is part of the reason that I say that buying dances is a chump's game, just the wrong way to interact with the girl. Lap Dancing started in SF and it meant lap sitting. How much else went along with that varied widely. But always it was just feeding the girl money. How much and how fast was something which was just worked out between the parties. Booths came along later, after Jim and Artie went through a felony jury trial, and it was when the Mafia came in, and then Deja Vu. The booths let the house take a deeper cut. And it also adds a kind of metering and regulation to it all. Front Room Makeout session! Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you either invite your girl to the back room for a block of time, or just to leave with you. That the clubs make money is fine. But they screw up a choreography via their clip joint tactics, that is not okay. Roadworior, Hustler Club Baton Rouge, taking fingerprints and requiring id's for dances? I bet that scares lots of guys off and pisses off dancers. They do that for what? Dancer safety? Stop LE stings? Or is it for running up a tab? And other clubs in that metro no good? Why? San Francisco dancers, when interviewed they usually do denounce business types, to hard to negotiate with, not really appreciative. They seem to like "computer nerds". SJG Yardbirds Mr. Your A Better Man Than I - Heart Full Of Soul live (NOT OFFICIAL RELEASE) [view link]
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    Shoot, they probably consider a guy a timewaster if he says no repeatedly and they don't get it. "That couldn't have been a no...I know he didn't say no again...Me, rejected a third time...Even on his best day, he'd never have a chance with me outside the club...What, a fifth no...Acting like he's too good for me: this guy is crazy...Stop - no, he wants a dance with me and just doesn't know it yet...The nerve of this guy rejecting me an eighth time...Everyone knows who the best dancer here is, except him...Running out of patience with this guy wasting my time..."
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Haha! Sometimes, when we think a guy is just there to watch for free (not regulars), girl, after girl, will go up to him and bother him for dances, and then act annoyed.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    ^As a form of entertainment, or to make a point?
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Mostly entertainment. It’s only really annoying when it’s super slow and the only guys in there just came in for happy hour beer deals.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Is it not right to ask the dancer to show her pussy if it's supposed to be nude dance?? And top her few dollars if she shows
  • Rickberge
    6 years ago
    Until the clubs start putting in a policy of "2 dance minimum" like a "2 drink minimum" then fuck their timewaster theory. If I say no thank you then that doesnt mean I dont have any money or there to take up space. Just simply means I dont want to spend my money on YOU.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Rick, one of the girls talked about a club where, if a customer sat through the entire rotation of girls without (either tipping or buying dances, couldn't quite tell which), management would ask them to leave. The SW girls *loved* that. I have a hard time believing such a club actually exists though, except in SW consensus reality
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    -->"Refuses to interact with you during your approach and greeting. Is not interested in your offer to come back with a friend. This guy has no money & came in to fill up space." ^ Says the stupid stripper he was never attracted to nor wanted her to sit down to begin with!
  • anon4231
    6 years ago
    @Subraman: Saw it a week or two ago, actually. Well, heard the DJ announce it since I was actually getting dances. They closed down the stage for about 30 minutes because nobody was tipping or getting dances out there. Of course, it's also a no-alcohol club - they were literally just taking up space at that point.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    If I saw all the girls who worked in a club and didn't tip anyone nor spend any money on anything else, I think I would want to leave unless I was dead broke. If I was broke though, I'd just stay home. A dancer shouldn't assume someone is broke just because of something he said to get rid of her. I know because I had a dancer say something about me being broke after I said something to get rid of her. I only had $500 in my wallet. She said I was broke. She didn't have a clue how much I had.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    In general, i agree -- if I've gone through the entire rotation with no interest, that's exactly my cue to hit a different club . The thing is, there are other reasons I might have sat through the entire rotation, for example if the two girls I AM interested in, got snapped up or disappeared in the back, or for whatever other reason we didn't hook up -- I might stay in hopes of catching them
  • LeeH
    6 years ago
    -->"Refuses to interact with you during your approach and greeting. Is not interested in your offer to come back with a friend. This guy has no money & came in to fill up space." This is the stripper equivalent of a guy getting shot down by a girl and concluding that she must be a lesbian. Though, frankly, I just wish more strippers would read this, even if they did come to the wrong conclusion about me. Most seem to have no clue when their presence is not wanted.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I can see why you guys are so defensive ab that one, but it’s true all the same that she’s probably not going to get his money, for whatever reason. He did not tell her up front that he’s not attracted to her, and might let her sit and chat for as long as she will.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ The only issue I have is the claim that the guy doesn't have any money as the reason he refuses to interact.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Oh, I see. It can be the case, but not necessarily. I agree that it’s not a good assumption that he has no money.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ The number one reason that I don't interact with a stripper is because she has somehow turned me off. And shame on the PL that goes to a strip club with no money!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Ya, I think the PL who behaves that way is probably guilty of breaking rule #1 Don't Be An Asshole (because he's treating her disrespectfully) and also rule #2 Don't Be A Little Bitch (because often when guys act this way, it's a front to cover their discomfort). But no reason to assume he doesn't have money, and hard to consider it "time wasting", since the girls can tell in 10 seconds or less that he's not interested.
  • LeeH
    6 years ago
    @Bj99: "He did not tell her up front that he’s not attracted to her, and might let her sit and chat for as long as she will." The OP said "refuses to interact with you". If that's not a clear signal to her that he's not attracted, and she still sits there and runs her mouth, that's her stupidity, not his rudeness.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Strippers (and also PLs and many other people) tend to see what they want to see. Or the more Machiavellian or shameless strippers don't care if you're not interested. They're going to try to get blood from a stone and don't care whether you want to or not like a door to door shoe salesman. But forget about those for a moment. It would seem logical that if you didn't engage with, interact, smile, look at, talk with the girl that plops herself down that you have no interest in getting a dance with her. But logic isn't something you would expect in high supply at a strip club.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    So i actually bothered to look up the thread on SW and found it on the hustle hut section. It's an old ass thread starting in 2011 dying sometime in 2012 and then being rebumped/resurrected in 2017, died again almost a year ago and rebumped the last week. All of those statements that Subraman posted weren't all in one reply but spread throughout the thread. One of the more amusing statements was in one of the most recent replies where a girl decided the PL was a timewaster when he asked to see her ass and/or boobs. Really? Imagine someone wanting to know what he was going to get before he spends money on it? It's like the girls are at least self-aware enough to know that their bodies probably aren't up to par to sell dances on those merits. Another girl mentioned in a different reply, guys asking when she goes on stage. That's exactly the reason PLs wait till a girl goes on stage. Hopefully, she takes off enough to gauge if a dance is a non-starter. Nope, the girl made some bitter remark about not showing her body for cheapos (or for free, i think she added later). I don't know. The type of girls on that site just seem so unhappy with what they're doing (couldn't be bothered to do stripper type things essentially) and not the confident, delightful, sweet, sexy, sensual, affectionate type of dancer that i would want to spend money on in the first place. And yes, such dancers do exist, but they're probably not wasting their time and energy ranting on SW.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "-->"Indian guys who ask you to show them your pussy while you're on stage. I showed him my middle finger poking out of my crotch and told him he could suck it later, very effective." BITCH, LET'S SEE HOW GENTLE WE HANDLE YOUR BELONGINGS NEXT TIME YOU ASK US TO MOVE AND PACK YOU FROM MUMBAI TO KALAHORE" THAT IS FUNNY!!!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    @ Lee, sadly, it’s not a clear sign. Personally, I won’t even sit down if a guy doesn’t seem thrilled that I walked up and said, “hi.” I won’t leave in a huff, but I’ll say something like, “well, I’m going to get to work. Enjoy the show!” And I’ll go somewhere else. Sometimes, they come get me later. Or, come tip me on stage and ask for a dance. I’m not sure if guys just try to act cool and not too interested, or they haven’t shaken off a bad day yet, or whatever, but it’s not uncommon, and it doesn’t even mean they don’t like you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion