Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Best clubs for Norwegian dancers?

realDougster

Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I hear they’re hot. Any suggestions where to find them?

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Norwegian Dolls in NYC - located in the basement of Trump Plaza.

But it's a member's only club.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

This is the best place:

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

We need more Norwegian strippers to migrate to America.

Not strippers from shit hole countries.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

.....and Norwegian dancers are very, very cold! ;-)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I try to avoid those clubs. The girls are beautiful, tall, leggy, blondes. But many have incredibly powerful grips, from years of chopping wood - and churning butter. They could literally yank your crank right off your crank shaft...

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Minneapolis. It’s like having a lettuce sandwich with mayo on a piece of white Holsum.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

If I'm getting a lap dance from a Norwegian stripper and I get an erection, would that be Norwegian Wood?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I was going to say you’d have a nor-dick...

But therealDougsters reference is much better! There’s a Beatles reference in there too.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Perhaps you can find some in these clubs:

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

A Norwegian girl used to work at Follies. Haven’t seen her in a while, though. Heard she went back to Norway.

Profile picture for PeterEaster
PeterEaster
•

Knew a dancer that was a dead ringer for Tiger Woods ex-wife. She was Norwegian wasn't she? Or maybe Swedish?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Getting lap dance from Tiger's ex during that breakup would have been awesome.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Minnesota clubs have tons of hot Scandinavian women. Plus Germans and Irish. Tons of blonde white girls.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'd love to get some dances from some black Norwegian chicks

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Best bet would be take a trip out to Oslo, Norway. Probably has better clubs there than in the U.S.

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

Victoria BC

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

“I’d love to get some dances from some black Norwegian chicks”

Do they have Asian Norwegian chicks?

Profile picture for PeterEaster
PeterEaster
•

"Do they have Asian Norwegian chicks?"

Yes, the Laplanders...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement