tuscl

Is it a good idea to compliment the looks of a dancer?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Tuesday, January 30, 2018 1:19 PM
Either before, during, or after a lap dance?

77 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    They dont care.
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    Unequivocally yes... Believe you get more with honey than with vinegar!
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    If you get compliments all the time about something it just becomes noise. So if you are going to compliment a dancer try to think of something that they don't hear all the time.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Paul is 100% correct. the dancer with the large naturals? Yeah, she knows because only 22,000 people mentioned it last year. If she has beautiful eyes, mention them, that she might appreciate.
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    Ladies don't get as many compliments as you might assume. Guys in the club may not have a good social knack. Good compliments though are related to her choices - how she did her hair, her outfit, how she smells. Things that speak beyond what she was born with.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Do you practice your dance routine or are you a natural at being seductive? Your outfit is a great choice for you...... You have a great voice ( unless she sounds like Minnie Mouse)
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Certainly can't hurt. +1 for PaulDrake's comment regarding something they might not hear all the time. Saying you've got amazing tits or ass isn't original. Eyes, smile, a nuance of her outfit not just you look hot in that, particular piece of stripper jewelry, something particular you like about her ink or piercing. Tell ya what has gotten me increased mileage with some girls - I usually hit the bathroom before private chairs or room and even though it's just to take a piss I say I'm gonna go wash my hands - declaring clean hands has increased the subsequent wandering IME.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I agree with the consensus. Find something unique and they probably appreciate it. Even though they’re taking off their outfits, they have put at least some thought into it and enjoy being noticed. But general comments about looks, tits and such are what they hear all the time.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    And if she has changed her hair since the last time you saw her, for some reason dancers seem to enjoy talking about what they've done with their hair and what they plan to do
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    They get complimented on their looks, ass, tits all the time. They assume you are playing them. However, if you compliment them in a way that seems more genuine, they often appreciate it. Music selection, shoes, outfit are possibilities. It’s got to come across as sincere, or she’ll just peg you as a manipulative player. I recently complimented a dancer for her nail color because it stood out. She had clearly put some effort into it and she appreciated that someone noticed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You have beautiful lips - they would go great with my penis
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Yes. Try to be original like " For a fat girl you don't sweat much".
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I think they like sincere compliments....Like others said, something unique about them....though it does serve to inflate the ego of some of them as well. My favorite banter goes something like this. I just love your soft hair it smells amazing, what shampoos is that? I love your well toned arms and legs when feel them against mine.. my favorite response from a select few after the well toned muscles is, "My pussy is so tight you probably couldn't get it in." What????? LOL
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    It certainly can’t hurt to complement a stripper on her looks. But most PLs greatly over estimate the benefits of compliments. What they really want is cash.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "Damn, you make my dick hard." usually works.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Of course you want to compliment her. Don't treat her differently than you would any other women. Usually once per meeting is best, don't want to over do it. Even the most beautiful are extremely self-conscious. So such a compliment puts her at ease. Also, you want her to know why you are approaching her. It may seem obvious, but that it is because you really like her looks is a perfect reason. Compliment her when you first approach. That will be a first step in getting friendly and getting a front room makeout session going. And then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her into the back room. You don't ever buy dances with a girl who has not opened up to you in the front room. And then after take her home with you and keep on seeing her regularly. SJG Foreigner - Complete Greatest Hits (Full Album) [view link] Bone Sweet Bone [view link] Most people have relative pitch, but not absolute pitch. Nevertheless, from playing this and signing it so many times, I can usually pick the key note out of popular songs. But this type of picking is only for the vocals. For the instrumental portion I have to play chords along with it and try to determine the harmony. Can't find online anyone singing Bone Sweet Bone. This guy does not actually sing it, but he does count the timing along with it. [view link] Can't find the lyrics printed out online either, so: Bone sweet bone Bone sweet bone That's my favorite song Bone sweet bone Bone sweet bone Sing it loud and strong [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "Wow what sexy armpits you have - you go girl"
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Front room makeout sessions... blah blah blah. Shoot me now.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Right here, starting off this thread: [view link] SJG
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I think so. If I think a guy isn’t that into me, then I am not as quick to come over the next time, even if he spent money. If a guy lets me know that he really likes me and thinks I’m pretty and nice, or whatever, then I feel more confident approaching him, in the future.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Thanks Bj99 SJG Journey greatest hits full album - Best of Journey [view link]
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Bj, as far as compliments, are there things guys say that are fingers on a chalkboard to you when we think we are being nice?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    FWIW I believe that there are. Lets see if Bj wants to reply. SJG
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    You have to remember that even the most beautiful strippers (and women in general) often don't realize or believe they are that beautiful. Strippers, especially, tend to have some psychological "damage" where they don't see reality exactly the way it is, as well as a lack of a certain accurate self-awareness, although this trait isn't unique to strippers of course. How many "perfect" strippers have you seen that have gotten work done? Too many. So i always compliment even what would be the obvious body parts. One near 10, when asked, told me she thought her butt was her best ASSet and still wanted to get injections, smh. Here's a girl that was damn near perfect from head to toe and still wasn't completely confident in the part of her body that she liked the best. You know that she would want to change other parts of her body. Now there are creepy or old generic ways to do it and there are more sincere and thoughtful ways to do it. The compliment should be to make her feel better about herself as well as detail specifically why you like said part. And i almost always say that i wouldn't change anything about it. You will often have a stripper say something negative about a body part even after you compliment it. Now the girl that just says thank you or even i know, then that compliment might not have the intended effect. I still usually have a prepared response in that case, and that doesn't stop me from complimenting her, although i will remember how she receives compliments in the future.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    My compliments are almost always during dances, when she's naked and all up close and personal, but sometimes i'll give them during the small talk in the front, but it's not the same.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    It's always a better alternativ e than saying they look like a horse.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Agreed, very sensitive. Have to do it carefully and thoughtfully. I always start off with a compliment about what she is wearing. And not about how revealing it is, more like about the color. Save more sexually explicit types until later. Girl needs to feel in her bones that I like her and have some understanding of why. SJG
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Agree with the general thoughts above. They get so many compliments from people they don't care about, that it can become noise. She might vaguely notice it if you compliment something non-obvious... but it's not like that's going to make her want to be your girlfriend or anything. Sometimes I think compliments are, in a way, more often about how they make you feel when complimenting her, than how thrilled she is about it. They're like giving strippers gifts, in that way -- the RIL giving her those roses feels amazing giving them to her, and probably just puts out of his mind the fact that she'll be giving them away to all her friends later (and especially doesn't want to know that she's downright irritated he spent $60 on roses instead of sliding her the cash). Along the lines, I like giving her a compliment here and there, makes me feel nice to acknowledge that she makes me feel nice; whether she really appreciates the compliment, I dunno. I am pretty open about appreciating her in general (assuming I like the way she's treating me), which seems well-received with some girls and just gives her a sense of power in others.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I hate when they say “I know you must here this all of the time,” or “you probably get sick of hearing this,” before a complement. I don’t get sick of being complemented, but I get sick of trying to convince guys that I’m not so unappreciative. I think my favorite complements are on my sensuality, and when guys complement my level of tone. I also love having my voice complemented.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Very Insightful! And I never say those kinds of things you don't like Bj. SJG
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    In addition to what has been said so far, there are ways to complement her looks other than the standard, "You look nice." or "I like the way your _____ looks." The other day I complemented the dancer on her piercings. But rather than just saying they look nice, I asked her how long she had them, where she got them done, how long did they hurt, etc. And that got a conversation going. Periodically she pulled her top down to show me and even let me touch her to show me examples of what we were talking about.... and this was before we did any dances. So as far as I was concerned I got a few freebies. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I always tell my girls that they look especially lovely today, it never fails to get me a smile and a kiss.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Very insightful BJ. Any difference in how you feel about compliments from regulars?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And 25, that's a very good way to get it going to a front room makeout session. That way your are not buying dances. Rather when it is time for your pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then also take her home with you and continue to see her regularly. SJG
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I look for something unique that sets her apart from other girls that I find attractive and compelling. Not customer shit but something legit. Almost all girls love complements especially if its something subtle that most dont take the time or effort to appreciate. Or I just make her smile with some smart ass comment on her hotness.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ It shows that you have critical tastes, and also that you have been scrutinizing her. SJG
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Another thing to consider is that many strippers despite being in a looks dominated field, don't want to be seen as just a collection of body parts. So if you can find a way to complement the whole woman, they'll probably appreciate that more. Like telling a dancer that you're familiar with upon meeting her, that she look's good is simple but effective in lifting her mood a bit. Now when she responds with you do too, i do graciously accept the compliment, but i'm self-aware to realize it's probably polite SS.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A lot of PLs probably give compliments b/c consciously or subconsciously they think they will get something out of it (e.g. get her to like him more) - and sometimes our dick is the one giving the compliment ("damn you got awesome tits"). IMO a fake-compliment is worst than no-compliment - a compliment should be genuine and best if it's spontaneous, not something you think about and "study her" for what you should compliment her on, IMO. IMO if it's genuine (not trying kiss her ass) and if possible spontaneous, then it's worthy - else don't bother - me thinks. And yeah - telling them what great breasts they have perhaps is not "very romantic" but if it's genuine and spontaneous on my part I'll probably say-it and some women *are* probably very-proud of their breasts and may like them being complimented - like a mixed-dancer with great natural-Ds once told me "I love my breasts; they make me $$$" - LOL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I give less compliments these days unless they're really genuine - in the past when I was more-liberal w/ my compliments I found for certain girls that it would go to their heads and kinda feel that I was hopelessly into them and they didn't have to try as hard.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    e.g. at times I've given a dancer a compliment and their response is to check themselves out in the mirror w/ a body-language of "yeah you're right" - LOL
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @Bj99 - I know you must hear this all the time, so I'll only say it this one time, but you really are a stunning young woman ;-/
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    I like to tell them when they have an extra beautiful or extra pink pussy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "I love the way your pussy smells - it has that new-car smell"
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ very nice! Complements from regulars mean more. I like complements on my outfit, or when guys tell me their favorite thing about me, or say something like “you really do have the most beautiful smile.” Or “I love your laugh.” Personality ones are nice too. And taking note of any thing they want me to keep doing, or appreciate, like “wow, you came right up to me. Guess you know you’re my favorite.” Or “you are a sweetheart for checking on me as soon as I walked in.”
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @BJ99 What if a PL tells you - "I think so highly of you that I think I would be disrespecting you if I paid you for your dances" - ahhhh
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ lol! Try that one! ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    About a year ago @ Babes in Atlanta (black club) - it was a Saturday afternoon but they had some nice looking ebonies for a small divey club in not the best part of town. ATL clubs not-Follies are conservative - most are no-touch clubs and the no-touch culture is so prevalent that it often spills over to the few touch-clubs not-Follies - Babes is supposedly a touch-club. Had a very attractive yellowbone dancing for me - she was about an 8.5 - early-20s or at least she looked that way - meaty but def not fat - actually very hard body just meaty but firm-meat - pretty-face and nice-smile; no-tats (def looked like a suburban chick vs a hoodrat that one often finds in these small hood clubs). - beautiful supa-light brown skin - she had everything body-wise (meaty thighs; nice meaty natural-butt; supa-flat stomach, and f'ing PERFECT breasts; either natural large-Cs or small-Ds; perfectly round and perfectly-shapen and were perfectly in place w/o a bra). Anyway - I was impressed - asked her for some dances - she was not very good at it - seemed like one of those hot-girls/civvies that maybe just dances weekends or once in a while when she needs/wants some extra-cash. But I was in awe of her bod - I'm on a high-chair and she's standing dancing in front of me w/ her back to me - not too-much contact - I reach around for the holy-land and no-dice - I stop after the dance - she asks why I don't wanna anymore dances - I tell her I like to touch/feel boobs when getting dances - she kinda reluctantly agrees and we continue w/ more-dances - while dancing for me she tells me "I guess you really like boobs" - I tell her "I like yours, they're perfect" - she looks back at me and says "yeah they are pretty-perfect huh" - kinda of a turnoff but PL can't be choosers.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It can't hurt. PaulDrake is on the right track.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    use it to gauge their personalities by how they respond
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Last weekend when I was dancing with my ATF, I told her that I love the way she smiles when she doesn't want me to see it. She has this thing where we'll be talking and I'll make a joke or say something and she'll try to hide her smile and act cool. It's adorable. When I told her that, the most beautiful smile came across her as she blushed. It was such a beautiful, natural response. I love those.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t see a downside to a compliment - if it’s sincere. If you say “You have beautiful blue eyes.” and she has brown eyes, it won’t go over well. If you are relaxed and can use a compliment to get a dancer to smile, that’s a good way to start a conversation.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Everyone likes a sincere compliment. If too a dancer is too stuck up to appreciate a sincere compliment, she's probably not someone you want to get dances with.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Saying she looks like a celebrity can be a bad idea too. You don’t know how she feels ab that celebrity, or if she hates hearing it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Absolutely you should compliment a dancer on whatever it is that attracts you to her. That way it is sincere. Check her out from head to toe and also observe her social skills. And then simply compliment her on whatever it is that you notice.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Cash is what they’re looking for, they don’t give a fuck about compliments.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    A few years ago, a local TV anchor ( Yetta Gibson) was interviewing Halle Berry. Gibson, who is bi-racial, told Berry that a lot of people think she looks like Halle. Berry was literally speechless. She gave her a “ are you out of your fucking mind ?” look. That pretty much ended the interview.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ haha! That’s hilarious. I get told I look like Kate Winslet, or Lindsey Lohan. I don’t mind. It’s funny tho bc I’m not a red head.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Mark94 - the stupidity of some news reporters is astounding! That must have been an uncomfortable question.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^^ Yeah, I'm often confused with George Clooney and Brad Pitt.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ that’s quite unusual considering that neither of those two look alike.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Show appreciation for the things she does right for you. It's win-win -- she gets the nice words, and you positively reinforce behavior you'd like to see repeated. Plus, again, it feels nice to say nice things to someone. If she's the type who appreciates some recognition, rather than one who cynically turns everything into a request for more tips, it works out.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    BJ99 how bout this..."Your pics look soo hot! That face, those legs, that body, you are a spot on match with my smokin girlfriend" [view link]:
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Yeah. I do kinda resemble a sex doll lol. I thing my back/chest is a little more v shaped tho. And my pussy isn’t quite so bulbous.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner now we know you like blind girls ;)) but even that’s a bit of a stretch.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ The blind girl says I remind her of Mandingo.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    She thought Mandingo was a short fat guy flagooner.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^She had him confused with Rerun. Sorry buddy.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I just complimented a favorite dancer of mine on her outfit while she was working the pole and it went over well. She said it was new, first time wearing it. What put me over the top was when we went to the back to get some lapdances, she started to remove her top and I asked her if she could keep it on for the first dance. She melted. I said to her "I meant earlier what I had said that you look great in that outfit." She definitely put more into the dances. Plus after the first song ended, I removed her top for her. Huge turn on for me is to undress a girl.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Rerun. LOL. That was classic.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Complementing her on something she is wearing is a good way to start. And since such always costs her money, that is a good opening to be able to just feed her front room money, instead of buying dances. SJG
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Really, what else would you say. "You looked pretty disgusting (or fill in your own adjective), so I asked you to dance for me.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Cumming in your pants is a very sincere compliment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL - nothing says "I hold you in high regard" like busting a nut in her honor
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i could say... i picked YOU. but it’s probably better to say “you’re pretty!”
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Once I was walking by and a guy said “pick me! Pick me!” It was so cute.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ And did you?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    So weird... I always found that a backhanded compliment with a smile was way more effective in a strip club. "shit if it wasn't for those shitty tattoo's you'd be a perfect fckn 10" "God if only you knew how to pick the right make up, you'd own this place" "you are the hottest looking girl here, starting working on that weak conversations game and you're gonna be the top earning girl of the decade"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion