tuscl

Sugar baby just dont understand

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Already paid her a hundred for her power bill to stay on and was about to give her three hundred for her lot rent but my damn car broke down...she thinks I'm rich...she can't understand why a car repair if major will set me back a little

This is one aspect that makes me miss the strip club...once I'm away from the club hoes stop calling until I'm back in House

15 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Just ghost her for a bit like a stripper would do to you if she didn’t feel like meeting you, it’ll be fine just make some lame excuse like your grandma got arrested for shoplifting and you had to bail her out when you want to see her again.
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    Lol! What you getting for giving her this money, like how often is she dropping the drawers and igniting the Chinese New Year dragon.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    7 years ago
    Did you two agree on a set allowance weekly, biweekly, monthly, or whatever? I'm part of a Facebook group of professional sugar babies and they swear by contracts/agreements. But they also have to fullfil their daddy's requests. It's usually sending pics every week and a phone call when a date can't be made that week. Weekly allowances are usually a set amount and sent regardless.
    At least, this is what these ladies swear by.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Yea she can't keep coming back to the well! I've dealt with strippers like this in the past. the smart one's know they need to have more than one sugar daddy!
  • SteveSutton
    7 years ago
    After my first 2 good SA experiences, I'm finding more and more flakes who will message for a bit and then you never hear back from them. I'll give it a bit longer to see if it's just a lull for now, but I'm starting to become disappointed.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    you need an Airbnb version of SA so that you can rent the girls according to a schedule instead of every week or every day of the month. That way when your car breaks down, she can see that you have a girl called Mercedes on a schedule for a week or two. lol
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    You need to goto churches again my juice mane
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    You will prays jesus my son!
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @juice Well, that's what happens when you put $100M and $350K in your SA profile under net worth and annual income, and then date girls who have "lot rent" to pay.

@Legend isn't "professional sugar baby" supposed to be a contradiction in terms? Personally, I don't care what label someone does or does not want to put on what they choose to do, but sometimes the dancing on the head of a pin can be quite entertaining.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Sounds like Sugar Daddy is stupid.

Sugar Baby is just playing you.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Doesn't understand and doesn't "want" to understand are two different things..........this is a case of the second option.

I went through the same thing with the long term SB I had but then she was also a stripper and may very well be one again as I type this.

Most girls will test you just the same that a child will test a parent......
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Was that your Ford car or Ford stock that broke down?
    https://finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=F&ty=c&t…
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s a challenge to portray yourself as being able to satisfy a SB’s needs - when your own needs hit so hard.

She needs to learn that daddy’s truck gets repaired first. Her needs are secondary.

I always eat my dinner first - before I feed my dog. He understands to sit patiently while I eat. The same precedent must be set with your SB.

She needs to be trained. It can be painful - but she needs to learn...
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Ahhh men and their prostitutes lol. My wife just got a raise at work so we're going skiing.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juicy forgot to read the disclaimer "to be a sugar daddy you have to have lots of disposable income" !!!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion