Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse
Sunday, January 28, 2018 7:29 AM
Et tu, Chachi? [view link]

36 comments

• ppwh
    6 years ago
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Damn she was only 14. I think I've heard him repeatedly claim that the statute of limitations has passed.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Most like has.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Wow! An ironic post.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I had a crush on her back then. I watched that show just to see her
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Some states do not have Statutes of Limitations for sexual assault. Irrespective of that, if she can prove her allegations, it won’t matter wrt his career, and it might give any other alleged victims the courage to come forward.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I hate when people use names I have no idea who they are or why mentioned. I google her name and it looks like baywatch or something. Didn't know Baio had anything to do with that.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    I had a thing for her in my teens!
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    She was a favorite when I was a young teenager. Man, she was hot back then. I also like Baio, not sure who to believe in this situation honestly. It's a lose-lose situation.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Eggert was super hot before she got extremely fat.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Very odd situation. I’m wondering if there’s any truth to her claims? I doubt there will be any resolution based on the length of time elapsed - and the he said / she said allegations.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    all these movie stars getting molested while they were kids have shit parents.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    parents price to their childs fame/money, i guess
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    @ clubber. Try using the link provided. She says it happened when she was younger.
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    "all these movie stars getting molested while they were kids have shit parents." What about those gymnasts parents where that doctor apparently molested hundreds and only a few parents even questioned it?
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    ^^^exactly, as a parent i wont allow my kid alone with a doctor. a dad also committed suicide because he didnt want to believe her: [view link]
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    also, just because your kid is gifted academically, athletically or a movie star doesnt make you a good parent. most dont understand this
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Bj99, I was commenting that I don't know pop "culture" or things that don't interest me. I remember Baio from Happy Days and that's it. "Happy Days" was my time! :)
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    He was what?in his twenties. Back in the 70's and 80's 14 year olds came on to 20 year olds. I'm not saying it was right or legal but just to say "he molested me" is a load of crap. What did he do and how far did it go. It is quite trendy right now to accuse persons for all kinds of reasons and to stretch the definition of "molested" 50 different way. I absolutely sure that there will be men accused of molestation for spanking their kids on the butt. through their jeans. To apply today's standards to yesterdays behavior is nothing but BS. This is no different than calling someone a Nazi for not wanting to release a convicted cop killer because he is black.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    @tiredtraveler...dude when kids are young they will eat candy/soda for breakfast/lunch/dinner. as an adult you are supposed to tell them no.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    "Back in the 70's and 80's 14 year olds came on to 20 year olds." @Tiredtraveler - Was this back when you were cruising the Gadsden Mall with Roy Moore? :(
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I believe it was Sharon Stone that said the harassment/assault thing is getting out of hand. She said something like, you don't convict a person like they murdered someone and they really only got a parking ticket. You place your hand on a woman's shoulder and say "You look lovely today." and you get convicted of raping and killing her.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    yall are missing the point the, this happened when she was a kid. if any stanger, celebratiy touches any of my kids when they are minors and says "you look lovely today," im not calling the police, im going to be judge/jury. thats why they are shit parents. once your kids are adults its on them if they put themselves in those situations.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Nothing like passing judgement on something you don't really know anything about. I'd never do that.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    thats on you, grow a back bone
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Salty, Really? Are you truly this stupid? I said in my post "...place your hand on a woman's shoulder...". Need I explain that a WOMAN is not a "kid". Your, and those like you, well your collective ignorance IS a large part of the problems in this country!
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    @clubber...i know what your post said, but did you read the title of the OP? its you that took this way out to left field and started quoting Sharon Stone like if shes Abraham Lincoln. stay on topic dumbass, and i also said "once your kids are adults its on them if they put themselves in those situations."
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @SN this is just Dougster trolling the same old shit that started the year responding to this shit is stupid.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^^ "...stay on topic dumbass..." LOL Yeah, that always happens.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Troll Daddy
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Update Nicole Eggert lied.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    She’s looking quite rough! It’s possible she needs publicity to fund a Funyons habit that just won’t quit! Scott Baio looks funny as he sits in his home office - showing photocopied documents to prove his innocence. I’m guessing he’s as amazed as the rest of us - as Nicole seems to have the physique of a weeble! (Or maybe a teletubby for the younger generation).
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Salt, You answered right after my post, ergo, I took as you were addressing me. In any case, as for Sharon Stone, it was to make the point that this whole event is blown out of proportions. I DO NOT include children in this. Anyone that would disagree with involving children, well a bullet would be to good for them. And if you took what I said as referring to children, then you are more ignorant then I thought. I learned a long time ago that In life, it's important to know when to stop arguing with people and simply let them be wrong. So I'll stop with you!
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    Scott Baio vehemently denied all wrongdoing on TV this morning. He was quite believable defending himself, arguing that the public excoriation following the presumption of guilt upon mere accusation is extremely injurious to his wife and children hearing lies about their husband/father. He was quite pissed off. Don't know who to believe, but his reaction is quite unique as compared to the many others accused recently.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    pension, Roy Moore seemed pretty adamant. And then one accuser admitted doctoring evidence. If someone accuses anyone of something, prove it! If not, then they should then be held accountable!
  • LeeH
    6 years ago
    I don't care what side of the political aisle you're on. Baio has proven himself to be a dick, so Eggert is very believable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion