tuscl

Dancer suggestions

joey56
Missouri
In Kc for 4 days looking for night time Dancer /vip, suggestions 6 best per club on night shift. From Bazookas and Temptations.. how dancer does vip, lap dances etc.. thanks

17 comments

• Chrisjenk94
    7 years ago
    Sorry @joey56, Desertscrub is the village idiot around here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Do you also wanna us to pick you up in a limo and arrange dinner for you
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Naah, Chrisjenk94, Desertscrub is a trusted, valuable member of this group. If he feels this LEO needs an ass cleanout, he's right !!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I hate to say this, but I agree w the village idiot, desertscrub. Giving out dancer recommendations is an issue of trust, and no one knows you here. I’m sure you can appreciate this little honor code. Imagine if someone went telling everyone of your favorite dancers, and they someone got in trouble, so that you couldn’t enjoy them anymore.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Nice try! It’s really not going to happen. However, I’ve heard there’s a beautiful extras dancer in Sacramento - named Paradise!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I don't think people should traffic in dancer names, even via PM's or Email's.

I for one, in a new club, would not seek out any recommended dancers. I would just see who I am attracted to and get along with of the current crop.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Since her name is out there, I might know Paradise, from our underground Mex Bar circuit, long term SF MSC dancer, there on their web site until the place closed. In Sacramento would make sense.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    She has danced at Pure Gold - in the Rancho Cordova area. I’m not sure if she’s ever worked the underground mex bar circuit. She’s a pretty girl - very sweet too.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    The one review dude has written, he admits he can't remember the name of the dancer he really liked.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Strange the cluster of requests for intel from around KC lately. It's almost as though all the clubs are clean and LE is getting antsy because they haven't found anyone to bust.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Very proud of my tuscl brethren for keeping to the code. Is it getting a little dusty in here?
  • Chrisjenk94
    7 years ago
    You can keep the code with being a complete dick like desertscrub.
  • joey56
    7 years ago
    Far from law enforcement, was recommended this site as I travel frequently. Dallas , San Antonio,New Orleans,Kansas City , Miami and Fort Lauderdale are my go to stops anywhere from a week to 2 weeks at a time most of year. I can understand a code of silence ,Just was looking to pass some free evenings. I’ll pass on the dildo , however I’d tell a cop or law to fuck themselves too..any info would help but I got it..
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Just read the reviews, and try to pick a good club for you. Then, write a review.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    joey, assuming you're for real, glad you understand the code of silence -- especially towards a first-time poster. The best way to ruin the party, is to give too much info to someone who has less-than-honorable intentions towards our princesses LOL... You can get great info on which clubs are fun and which aren't from the reviews, and that's likely as much g2 as is available.
  • joey56
    7 years ago
    Thanks appreciate
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Try the mexican hat dance place that sjg talks about
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion