tuscl

Advice for South Carolina

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Gents, I don't often come on here with my hand out, but could use some direction. In the next 48 hours I will be overnighting in South Carolina and would like to find either a really fun club that serves alcohol or a byob club that allows hard liquor (not all byob clubs in SC do). I have some flexibility relating to where I crash, but preferably it would be well east of Greenville.

I would do the research myself as I usually do, but I am a bit under the gun and will be until I depart. Any advice would be appreciated and I will return the favor if I ever get the chance.

12 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I gotta go with Platinum West in West Columbia because although it was recently bought by Deja Vu, it's sister club in Columbia was just burned down a few days ago. So now all of the girls are working at Platinum West.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Anyone been to:

Mr. Lucky's

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.0431177,…

Not sure if it is still open. Always makes me laugh because it is too small to be much of a strip club.

https://www.tuscl.net/listing.php?id=179…

Also right next to Innocence Lingerie. And they explain that they cater to exotic dancers.

https://www.facebook.com/Innocence-Linge…

SJG
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Thanks shadow.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    I agree with Shadow 100%
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Ya i agree with Shadow. Still clubbing out in South Carolina ain't what it used to be even two years ago. But There's definitely take out if you need it. Thank God you have a System for that :)
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    If you are staying in Columbia, one other option is to drive to Charlotte if you feel like driving. However I don't get to Charlotte that often. I imagine Platinum West is likely crowded if a sister club burned down. I like to avoid big crowds. I did visit Platinum West a couple years ago. It was very nice and had some of the best bathrooms I've seen in a strip club. Lots of nude dancers but I read they went topless only a year or two ago.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    They were nude when they first opened because they didn't have a liquor license. When they finally got it, they had to go top less.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Trophy is still solid but only on the weekends

Lust sucks

Godiva's gives you aids

Pp is now bucks and only serves pub food

Pp west like shadow said is solid as well

I'd honestly go to trophy if your on the weekend
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Yep
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Thank you gents. My plans went tits up on me anyway, but I do appreciate the feedback for nex time. I ended up crashing in NC but was so tired that I couldn't even drag myself out to a club a block away.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Anytime man
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Shit if you're near Uptown give me a holler... I'll do caberet with ya Rick
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion