tuscl

WWE lapdance

So I went to le girls again in Phoenix. First time was heavenly even though people hated my review. Second time was hell! Got this lapdance from a decent stripper, body better then the face. Felt bad since we chatted a while and the conversation was actually really good. This lapdance though had me almost in tears. She started slamming and rubbing her ass into my nuts so hard! At first I thought it was an accident, because I got her tits in my face next. But then she turned around again and slammed me so hard I was in pain for 2 hours. I told her to stop in a nice way and that I like her tits so dance with those in view. She apologized but damn. I watched her give another dance and it looked like the same thing happened to the next guy! What the hell! Funny thing is.....she came up to me later and asked if I wanted VIP. She said she would do anything except pussy penetration......she prob would have bit my dick off haha!

10 comments

• ButterMan
    7 years ago
    WTF..LOL I can't say ive ever experienced that.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Yeah. Young girl, right? From experience: Find a buzzed 18-22 y/o late on a Friday or Saturday night and she might ride ‘ya like you’re in a bounce house.

She’s feeling tipsy, knows guys like her ass, she kind of don’t realize what she’s doing.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Some girls don’t realize that men need to be warmed up, just like women. I start my lap dances w visuals and gentle strokes w my body, until he is good and warmed up.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    I actually prefer dances like this. There's a certain energy there. She can throw it at me and I can throw it back. It can be a little rough, but it can be a lot of fun.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    You may as well hit your nuts with a rubber hammer for free
  • Chrisjenk94
    7 years ago
    Le Girls is a terrible ripoff joint. You should have gone to the Hi Liter or even Christie’s down the road.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Ouch! That doesn't sound like the kind of dances I want
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I had a dancer do some kind of dance that hurt like hell, not quite as bad as your story... on a later visit she asked for dances and I refused her. She looked dumbfounded
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Never had it that rough. If a dancers grind is too much - I put my hands on her hips and control her grind. They usually get the idea quickly. If they go back to the rough stuff - I’ll stop it right there -
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Easily solved problem: 1) Hey slow down I like it sensual; 2) This is';t what I wanted, please s=top doing that; 3( Get the fuck off me and stand up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion