Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Changing Username

DeclineToState

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone know how to change TUSCL username on existing account without starting new account or using a new email address? I navigated through the "Account" page but couldn't figure out how. Thanks.

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Why do you wanna change it and what do you wanna change it to?

Probably by PMing Founder:

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

"what do you wanna change it to?"

I'm betting on either Clubber Lang or B.A. Baracus

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

On founder's new review format that allows reviewer to state how much $$ spent, I found the "Decline to State" option humorous so that's what I want to change to: Decline to State. And I've been working on a long review on a club I frequent and it's possible my faves at that club would figure out it's me under my existing username MisterT. I suppose I'd forfeit what minor goodwill I've developed under current username but oh well.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Why did you choose "MisterT" to being w/ - was it based on the A-Team's Mr.T?

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

Nothing to do with A Team. Some friends call me Mister T cuz I have a common first name shared by 3 other friends in same group

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

How about the really real dougster lol

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

And if you post the review under Decline To State nobody will be able to figure out it's you.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Just PM founder I change my username that way and you don't lose anything you just getting a new username you have a user ID that we don't see that doesn't change

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

Thanks, just PM'd founder per yours and Papi's recommendation.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•
Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

lol, Declines to State is what appears on my birth certificate. So this is amusing to me.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

@DeclineToState - Congrats on your new username! (I'd have gone with "RatherNotSay", but that's just me).

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

Founder granted my wish, reincarnated as DeclineToState. Ha!

Profile picture for 79terrier
79terrier
•

You and Chelsea Manning

Profile picture for 79terrier
79terrier
•

There was supposed to be a smiley after that.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

A good user name would be "IPityTheFool."

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

FYI: “Juice” is taken.

You wouldn’t want to be him anyways.

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

realDoug and jackslash,

RatherNotSay and IPityTheFool both better, wish I'd thought of em

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Juice wouldn't let you take it anyways. At least not with the promise of chacken fangers and 4 Lokos for life !!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement