tuscl

Where to go for next birthday trip: Tampa again or Miami (1st time)?

hbk19
Florida
Tuesday, January 23, 2018 8:37 PM
So I think I'm sort of gonna make it a birthday tradition to spend the weekend somewhere in December and visit a strip club. I went to Tampa last December and visited Mons and 2001 and they were fun. Was wondering if Miami might be an upgrade or sorts or I should save up on the gas and just hit up Tampa again. I live in Orlando so Tampa is 1.5 hrs drive and Miami is like 3.5 hrs. What do you guys think?

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If you wanna hit a lot of different clubs, IMO the Miami area has more good clubs. If you have a preference for American girls, then Latina super-heavy Miami is not for you.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Land of Latinas
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    Go to Miami, just to say you've been there. If I lived in Orlando, I'd be going to Tampa a lot more often than just a December trip.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I am no expert on Miami, but I really enjoyed Tootsie's. It's one of the best strip clubs in the country.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I spend time in both cities. I prefer Miami hands down. Diamond Dolls in Pompano, Cheetah in Hallandale, Deans Gold in Miami Beach, Tootsies in Miami Gardens. All are better than anything that Tampa has to offer.
  • TheDude954
    6 years ago
    Fully agree with Warrior15. Yes, Mons and 2001 are nice, but there are lots of clubs in south Florida that are just as nice. And depending on what type of experience you're looking to have, some of the SoFla clubs are a lot better than anything Tampa has to offer.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Split the difference and enjoy all that Orlando has to offer.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^like Disney ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion