tuscl

Saw something cool at Christie's in Tempe

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Afternoon visit yesterday. They called "Teegan" on stage. Whoa!! Teegan turns out to be an exotic, petite, dark skin, raven haired beauty.

As I prepared to impress Teegan with a three dollar stage tip, a rich looking dude casually saunters up to the stage and starts blanketing this honey with ones from head to toe as she sexily writhes in front of him on the stage. At this point, I decide it would be better if I hang on to my three bucks.

Here's the cool part...Teegan then jumps on the pole and starts smoothly, but quickly, spinning. The rich dude adroitly starts tossing stacks of one's above Teegan as she spins. This creates this very cool waterfall effect of these ones being suspended in air caught up in Teegan's sexy spinning breeze. Now I've seen plenty of dudes making it rain before, but this method looked really stunning. Looked like art as the beautiful sexy honey was spinning effortlessly thru this floating umbrella of suspended dollar bills. Would make a great video.

Not sure how much cash was tossed but wouldn't be surprised if it was north of 300 easy. Teegan and this smooth rich dude repeated this exact same process on her next rotation. Dude has good taste in dancers.

13 comments

• skibum609
    7 years ago
    Dude is an embarrassment. Some people feel the need to be a show off and others have class.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    ...and some just like being a grouchy old man
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    When you said smooth rich looking dude, I just assumed he was old. Re-reading what you wrote, you never said old. I guess that was a bias on my part. Was I wrong ? Just curious.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I've seen this before. And I agree when done in an interesting way there can be a flair to how the dancer responds to the customer when she gets showered with dollars. A lot of the time when done tackily it's easy to tell it's just a guy with little big man syndrome trying to puff his chest out.

For my own strip club experience the whole hundreds in ones at the stage is not really my thing. But I've done it occasionally when asked by the dancer. If she's already getting the money for a VIP we've done or are going to do, it's just a way to get her some attention with a few dollars here or there that may end up in some else's purse. It gets noticed, the dancer gets her marketing bump, and I'm not spending any more than I'd planned to for the same results.

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Christie’s Tempe is a classier joint in the Valley compared to the second tier clubs, and I’d say they’re a close second just behind BSC. I’ve seen nice looking girls mire eilling to engage with patrons before slowly trying to drain your wallet without extras in play.

Glad you had a good time Wolf.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If a dancer makes that much on stage then she has less, to little, incentive, to give good dances and may just decide to hang in the dressing room or just sit around and not deal with PLs that don't give her easy $$$, & her head can easily swell.

Dude IMO is just being an attention whore but it's his $$$ to do with it as he pleases.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    had to be a pretty sight...
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    yawn
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I daw a retard fucking a door knob once too
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It must have been cool to watch. It’s good you got to see it - and it’s good you saved $3 too.

I’m a value monger - so I’d never do that sort of thing. I’m happy to spend less - and be seen less too.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    The dude chucking the dollars looked to be a well persevered 50ish. Had an aura of wealth which often comes with throwing hundreds of dollars at a shot.

I enjoy watching such spectacles. I don't think of it as a PL showing off (which it is) but only purely entertainment. It did look very cool.

If I ever win the lotto, I definitely plan on tossing many dollar waterfalls at the that fine honey Teegan too.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    OMG, Lone Wolf you just saw Rickyboy’s system being played out live!

What did you learn?
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    This visual reminds me like I like stage dances, cabaret, and burlesque shows. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion