Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cabesa Uno Dolor?

DailyGrind

19 yrs ago · 1 min read

Two Spanish-speaking gentlemen were at the club last night. Random (a different Random) asked me how to ask them for a dollar dance in Spanish. That was my reply.

Hilarity unsued.

DG's SC Fun and Games Dept.

Replies (2)

Profile picture for trojangreg
trojangreg
•

Head for a dollar what a deal. Since I grew up in Southern California and speak fluent Spanish I love it when the hispanic ladies talk amongst themselves and think no one can understand them. Then I start speaking to them in Spanish and they just turn red.

Profile picture for DailyGrind
DailyGrind
•

Hilarity ensued. Sigh.

Shoulda seen their faces when she asked. Then she said it again even more adamantly. The dude finally blurted out, "Aqui?".

When I finally clued her in- while ROTFL- she gave me the obligatory bitchslaps.

DG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement