tuscl

Do you go for the club or the girl?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
When you go to a strip club, are you typically going because you like the club or because there is a particular girl you hope to see?

13 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Chandler: yeah, I was calling your smart-ass and raising you one. We got buttocks all OVER the pot! :)

I can't really imagine attending a club for ONE particular girl, though I would attend for a set of, say, three likely choices, or for the general impression that the whole line-up consistently gives.

Best example of this, is in the New Orleans Hustler clubs. The Li'l Darlin's club is DESIGNED to have younger and younger-looking women, relative to the other Hustler clubs in town, IIRC, which in effect just means fewer voluptuous types, a lower silicone percentage, and a generally giggly demeanor. For me, that's what I look for in the first place, so when I go to a Hustler club in New Orleans, I know which one to prefer.

But most clubs in most cities can't guarantee such a carefully organized line-up. Mostly, they have to just take about 90% of the women who apply to dance, come what may, in whatever "style" of attractiveness walks through the door, and can reject only a few really ugly women. (I dunno, maybe they reject a lot.) Few clubs can send a beautiful woman away merely because she is of the "wrong type" and ask her to go to a sister club down the street.

So, I attend clubs for the general line-up of women. If the amenities are ABYSMAL, I can be tempted to avoid the club. Dirty, or broken AC, or drinks at $20 a pop, or bouncers that I really don't trust to keep their paws off my jaw or my back pocket. Otherwise, it's the girls, not the club.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Thanks, Book Guy. In my smartass way, I was just confirming that by "for the club", I certainly didn't mean all that stuff to the exclusion of the girls who dance there. Whatever brings you in other than a single dancer or ATF. It could be a particular group of girls or the club's tendency to have hot looking strippers and good dances.
  • chasman
    18 years ago
    This depends on where I am. If I'm playing tourist (usually in Vegas) then I'm looking for a particular vibe from the club -- decent tunes, sightlines, stageshows and drink service, not to mention absentee bouncers -- and I'm just going to look for a girl that appeals to me. In Vegas I've only ever seen the same dancer at the same club once on a subsequent vacation, but there's usually enough selection & variety that it's not a problem finding someone to satisfy my tastes.

At home in Vancouver, where it's all about the stage shows in most clubs and the dancers rotate from club to club on a weekly basis, then I will look to see who's dancing where and use that to select the club. Currently there are 3 dancers in town who will have me going anywhere in the area to watch them, otherwise it's more a case of am I bothering to stop by for a beer if I'm in the area. (If anyone was going to ask, the 3 are Lotus Lane, Striptease and Tiana Temptation.)
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Chandler:

I think some dudes might understand that, by "for the club" something was meant like, "for the club's amenities, DJ, management, drink prices, etc." rather than "for the club's typical and likely (though not necessarily actual) line-up." That's why I was clarifying. :)
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I don't go for a particular club, but I do go for a particular SET of girls. In other words, I am not choosing where to go merely for one chick in particular, but I am going to choose on the basis of high likelihood of a GROUP of chicks that I would want. So, to answer your question, it's "for the club" but only because that implies "for the girlS".
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Yeah, that's what I assumed was understood by "for the club". Not that you would go for the kickass sound system and $9 cocktails.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    It depends. If it's a planned visit, then I am going because I know that a certain girl will be working that particular time.

If I'm in between favs, then I most likely won't go, because I'm not going to drive 2 hrs just on the chance that I might find someone that I want to spend time and money on.

Now, on the other hand, if I'm traveling on business, I will go to the clubs for the club.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Most always the club, unless I have a favorite to visit.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    90% of the time, it's because of the club. If my ATF told me her schedule, it was because of her, but it was mostly for the club. It's not like there isn't someone else there you could like.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Because I have not figured a reliable way to find out if a particular girl is in a club at a particular time, I have to go because I like the club. The possibility that a specific favorite dancer will also be present is an added bonus.

By the way, I think that I can't find out if a certain dancer will be in the house is because management doesn't know. I suspect that managing and staffing a club with dancers has a lot in common with herding cats.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I always go for the girl. A recent fav changed clubs a few months ago and I haven't been in her old club since she left-even though her new club is no contact and her old club was full contact.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    It's usually not just one girl for me. The dancers make the club as far as I'm concerned and if they want me to keep coming back, they help me to have fun.
  • trojangreg
    18 years ago
    Depends on the club. Some clubs like Oasis in Atlanta the club itself has plenty of good looking girls who give contact dances and you do not have to have a relationship with a particular dancer to enjoy yourself. Other clubs if the right girl is not going to be there you might as well stay in the parking lot and play with yourself. I usually frequent Oasis as I enjoy the club and its atmosphere and all the pretty women.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion