tuscl

Using The System

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Saturday, January 20, 2018 4:30 PM
A while back I wrote an article about my first time implementing The System. I've just submitted Part 2 (first time at a dive club) and Part 3 (first time at Follies) very soon to follow.. [view link]

10 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Thanks GACA. The system is good because it is not about buying dances, not generally. But the better would be Front Room Make Out session, then only when it is time for your own pants to come down, inviting her to the back room. Then take her home with you for more, and continue to see her regularly. Most important is to always treat all women as civilians, and also to select a girl you want to be waking up in the mornings with, and to make all the first approach moves. SJG
  • Pyroxl
    6 years ago
    Can we get a guide on Front Room Makeout?
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    ^ For all we know, it could just be a dream...
  • sp
    6 years ago
    Wait, I thought the real GACA retired from clubbing some time ago? Is this an imposter or do I have the wrong guy? The one I remember wrote..."SP, the guy who has been on this site since 2002 and never heard from until now...'
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    ^^^@SP ya I'm the same guy. I've slowed down considerably after my stripper GF died of an OD. But definitely not retired
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    This lifestyle almost requires that you take breaks from it once in a while. It ain’t for pussies. Well, it’s about pussy, but it ain’t for everyone.
  • Pyroxl
    6 years ago
    Yea the times I've went for front room make out, they point to some bouncer and say he watches for that stuff. One did give me a nanosecond peck that barely made contact.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Well, that kind of a club sucks. Try to find a replacement. Was the bullshit club run by Deja Vu? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Pyroxl, the girl may have been lying, saying that the bouncer would intercede in DFKing. Or it may have been the truth. Did you go into the dance booth or VIP room with her? Did she loosen up? You see my point, why you want to get the girl loosened up in the front room. It's not just a cost issue, it's a choreography issue. You want her to just let you lead it. SJG School shooting in Kentucky [view link] Raiders to sign Kaepernick? [view link] Stockton CA giving $500 per month basic income. [view link] For this kind of thing to work as intended it has to be enough for someone to live on. That requires that their be cost controlled housing and a few other things. And to really be Universal Basic Income it cannot be needs tested, and really people should just automatically get it, not needing to apply for it.
  • sp
    6 years ago
    @GACA - Wow, that sucks! I had no idea. I check out the discussions once in awhile and as you know, jump in and comment every other year. LOL! Thanks for the "trust". That is my one and only. Ha!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion