tuscl

Phone sex

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I recently found out that an old favorite, now over the hill, has finally quit dancing and is now doing phone sex from home. she claims to be making $500/wk. Is there anybody out there that would spend their hard earned money on phone sex?

I have a related story about my son. When he was in his early teens he racked up a huge telephone bill calling 900 numbers. when I confronted him about it he admitted that he had made the calls to the Physic Hotline and got into a heated argument with the physic about her abilities. He begged me to not tell mom he had call them but rather tell her, he had called phone sex.

I don't know which is dumber. :)

19 comments

• doctorevil
    7 years ago
    “Is there anybody out there that would spend their hard earned money on phone sex?” Apparently there are plenty out there since these places are still in business, but not me.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    sc,

Is it just our sons that do these dumb things? :)
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    You mad bro, you cant get phone sex with Ron Jeremy

^^^ this says it all
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    In my early 20's, even the scent of a woman or sexy GF talk would get me hard. I could imagine phone sex working for the young and uninitiated still today.

Now, I need a little more than a sexy voice saying "Fuck me Santa, Fuck me Santa, Fuck me Santa" to get me going . . . ahhhhhh youth is wasted on the young.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    modern times now. skyperbating has replaced phone boning.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’d be surprised folks are still doing phone sex in the USA - but I’m sure it’s still happening.

Maybe it’s old guys with those flip phones from consumer cellular?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i have her on speed dial.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    When we were in high school my brother ran up a big charge and blamed it on me. The SOB.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I ran ip the neighbors 900 phone number bill
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I ran up the...
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    We didnt have a fon in out trailers
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    sc,

So what's her number so I can tell her hi? :)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Clubber I can give you her real number but I assume that she has a different business number. Probably a different name too. :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @flagooner yeah right.
    @Clubber our sons learned from us our daughters more from their mothers ;)
  • Dblednmike
    7 years ago
    In my early twenties I started talking to this girl from an AOL chat room. I’m in California and she was in New York. She had a really sexy (to me) accent. It reminded me of Rosie Perez. We did some lengthy dirty talk a couple of times and ran up a long distance phone bill. It was fun and all till she emailed me a pic (yikes) and started talking about moving out here.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    sc,

Just kidding, but if you recall meeting her was "Dazzel"ing.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Not to long ago I came home very late and was surprised when watching TV how many commercials there were for phone sex lines.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I remember. :)
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    All you bad boys call her up on Spank Line She reacts on Negotiations. - Van Halen
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV1RxIqt…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion