Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Purpose of tipping staff at a "juice bar" club?

anon4231
anon4231VIP106

In the VIP

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I can understand tipping someone who provides you a service directly (e.g. soda pourer, dancers who did well, etc.), but tipping other staff at a strip club seems (to me) like tipping the stocker at your local office supply store.

I guess I just don't get it. Has anyone seen tangible (or intangible) benefits from this? Is it just a "culture" thing I never picked up on?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I always tip the bouncer running the CR. Gives me extra time to finish and one time I was so shitfaced I lost my phone and didn't even know it until one of the bouncers said I found your phone outside. The prior time I had dropped about $400 on the floor he found and returned. Did not accept a tip for either act and just said "no need, that's what friends are for". As much as this will sound pathetic I will say it anyway: I tip everyone great, everywhere I go because I am blessed with a great life and feel a moral obligation to do so. Tipping tip: Tip the valet when they take your car (I tip on both ends) as well as housekeeping.

Profile picture for Salty.Nutz
Salty.Nutz
•

its similar to when people dine in at fast food dinners and pay more for large drinks. why dont they get the small drink and get refills because theyre free. i dont understand

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

If you tip them, they may do the douggy

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If you are able to do what you want/like in the club w/o anyone telling you o/w, then no need to tip - some clubs run a tighter ship and tipping staff may help w/ them looking the other way.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement