tuscl

"Rituals" before heading off to the club?

anon4231
In the VIP
Friday, January 19, 2018 6:12 AM
Is there anything you find yourself doing every time you go to the club? For example, I shower, brush teeth, dress in a black button-down shirt and nice dress pants, go to the nearby bank to pull whatever I plan to spend that night, and (assuming I'm going to my usual local club) take the same route to get to the club. It was unconscious for a while, but I eventually noticed myself doing the same or similar things every time I decided I wanted to head for the club. I expect the answers to range from "rub one out" to "drop a deuce and rub that shit on my face like war paint," but what the hell - it'll be interesting to see the answers.

26 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I have a similar routine - if I’m leaving from home. I brush my teeth, shower, shave (if I’ve not done that in the morning), and get dressed. If I’m heading out directly from my office - I just hop in my car and go. Of course - I drop a deuce while rubbing one out - then write sexual epithets on the walls with smeared feces too - but I shower after that - as my hands can’t grip the steering wheel with all the feces on my hands...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ "my hands can’t grip the steering wheel with all the feces on my hands..." Rookie
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    The only thing that I do.. and I'm not sure if you can call this a "ritual", but I'll put on a little bit of pheromone cologne to help me get some more mileage in the VIP. Whether pheromone cologne actually works is debatable but I do get a lot of complements on how good I smell. I do, however, have a ritual for when I return from the club. The moment I come through the door, I strip down completely and put all of my clothes in a bag so they can go straight to the washing machine. Then I'll jump in the shower to wash off the cologne and to get rid of any other cross-contamination that I might have somewhere on my body. I don't want to bring any of that sweat or bodily fluids from the other dancers and PL's into my house. I used to make the mistake of coming home from the club and going straight to bed. I would always wake up the next morning with pinkeye, a 24-hour bug, or some other short-term illness that I could only attribute to spending a couple of nights in the SC.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I would say that I read all the recent Reviews on TUSCL on that club before I go. But you guys would just say I was sucking up to Founder. I do have a ritual after I have been to a club. I think about all the money I just spent. Oh well.
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    Do you mean besides taking all credit/debit/ATM cards out of your wallet. Checking your cash supply. The only other thing I usually do shower and put on clean clothes.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    In the summer I shower, shave close, put on shorts a t-shirt and sandals. Grab a few beers for the ride; pack the bowl; open the sunroof and drive 50 miles while listening to 70's punk. That gets me revved up so I either have a rockin time at the club or remain revved up enough for some wicked awesome road rage on the way home.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I'm not sure that getting dressed counts as part of the strip club ritual -- presumably, you do that every day before you leave the house... wait, juice is here, nevermind :) I think the main SC-specific rituals I have: - If I'm SCing with my buddies (which is more than half the time), as I'm getting dressed, group text everyone to get a status check on who will or won't make our agreed train - Put together my little "away in the city SC survival pack" and stuff it in my jacket pockets: portable charger, small flashlight (this is earthquake country), beanie (SF is fkn cold at night even in the summer), purell, etc.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Used to be few visits were planned at all. Now, just get a lot of singles.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I do the douggy
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Smoke a big fucking bowl.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i primp in front of the mirror while working out to Richard Simmons workout to the oldies. then spray a lot of hai karate on.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    seriously... i shower and shave.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I guess cleaning up very nicely is a ritual now. It's my "pregame" as well...
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Make sure I won't need to take a shit for a few hours, freshen my breath, don my LDK pants and underwear, and smoke some herb.
  • DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    Have some drinks, get out the adidas tracksuit and listen to Liberace to relax
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    I work nights, not on a regular schedule. I pretty much "know" which nights are going to be club nights well ahead of time. Morning of, I make sure I have the shirts I need for day work, night work and the club when I leave. When the night work gets done, it depends. I usually change shirts on the way to the club. There's one club where I change in a nearby hotel parking lot. If I need cash, I stop at a nearby ATM and pull out what I want my budget goal to be for the night, though I also think about what plausible overage could be if an OTC opportunity pops up or I'm just having a good time and need to hit the club machine. If it's a UHM or extras club, I make sure to grab protection or stop at a drug store and get some. A little cologne after I get to the club parking lot and in the door I go.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Only ritual I have is just check how much cash I have on me if I don’t have at least $500. I’ll stop and get some cash otherwise no ritual at all.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    My only real ritual is after clubbing. I go straight to the confessional.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    I check to make sure I have enough cash, but that's about it.
  • anon4231
    6 years ago
    "Subraman I'm not sure that getting dressed counts as part of the strip club ritual -- presumably, you do that every day before you leave the house... wait, juice is here, nevermind :)" To be fair, it's not the fact that I'm getting dressed that happens every- wait. Bad way to put it. ;p Really though. It's not that I dress, but -how- I dress. Ends up being pretty much the same outfit every time. I work in IT - I don't own "nice" shirts that aren't polo shirts, and I don't like wearing those to the club.
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    I jerk it 1.5 days in advance to reset my horniness level. This gives my body enough time to generate a new primary load and a backup load in case I plan to pop twice during a club visit. Before going, I shower and brush my teeth. I'll also grab my collection of $1 I've been saving, baby wipes in case I need to stop to take a dump on the way to the club, chapstick and a roll of breath mints. I also bring the same zip up outer layer of clothing in case it is cold because from so many club visits, it smells like lube and perfume and I don't want to get another pull over smelly.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    23 ounces of Arizona Green Iced Tea and I turn the radio off when I'm driving to the club. I clean myself up and puts lots of cologne on.
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    Cologne. Brush and floss.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    The shortest route from home to my favorite club is 35 miles and goes right through down town Atlanta. There are 3 main routes that I could take and each of them has variations. So I always check the Georgia Navigator web site for traffic conditions before choosing which way to go.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Shower and brush my teeth.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Showering, paying off the wife, you know the usual.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion