Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

"Rituals" before heading off to the club?

anon4231
anon4231VIP106

In the VIP

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is there anything you find yourself doing every time you go to the club?

For example, I shower, brush teeth, dress in a black button-down shirt and nice dress pants, go to the nearby bank to pull whatever I plan to spend that night, and (assuming I'm going to my usual local club) take the same route to get to the club. It was unconscious for a while, but I eventually noticed myself doing the same or similar things every time I decided I wanted to head for the club.

I expect the answers to range from "rub one out" to "drop a deuce and rub that shit on my face like war paint," but what the hell - it'll be interesting to see the answers.

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I have a similar routine - if I’m leaving from home. I brush my teeth, shower, shave (if I’ve not done that in the morning), and get dressed. If I’m heading out directly from my office - I just hop in my car and go.

Of course - I drop a deuce while rubbing one out - then write sexual epithets on the walls with smeared feces too - but I shower after that - as my hands can’t grip the steering wheel with all the feces on my hands...

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ "my hands can’t grip the steering wheel with all the feces on my hands..."

Rookie

Profile picture for JackScott
JackScott
•

The only thing that I do.. and I'm not sure if you can call this a "ritual", but I'll put on a little bit of pheromone cologne to help me get some more mileage in the VIP. Whether pheromone cologne actually works is debatable but I do get a lot of complements on how good I smell.

I do, however, have a ritual for when I return from the club. The moment I come through the door, I strip down completely and put all of my clothes in a bag so they can go straight to the washing machine. Then I'll jump in the shower to wash off the cologne and to get rid of any other cross-contamination that I might have somewhere on my body. I don't want to bring any of that sweat or bodily fluids from the other dancers and PL's into my house. I used to make the mistake of coming home from the club and going straight to bed. I would always wake up the next morning with pinkeye, a 24-hour bug, or some other short-term illness that I could only attribute to spending a couple of nights in the SC.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I would say that I read all the recent Reviews on TUSCL on that club before I go. But you guys would just say I was sucking up to Founder.

I do have a ritual after I have been to a club. I think about all the money I just spent. Oh well.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Do you mean besides taking all credit/debit/ATM cards out of your wallet. Checking your cash supply. The only other thing I usually do shower and put on clean clothes.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

In the summer I shower, shave close, put on shorts a t-shirt and sandals. Grab a few beers for the ride; pack the bowl; open the sunroof and drive 50 miles while listening to 70's punk. That gets me revved up so I either have a rockin time at the club or remain revved up enough for some wicked awesome road rage on the way home.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I'm not sure that getting dressed counts as part of the strip club ritual -- presumably, you do that every day before you leave the house... wait, juice is here, nevermind :)

I think the main SC-specific rituals I have:

  • If I'm SCing with my buddies (which is more than half the time), as I'm getting dressed, group text everyone to get a status check on who will or won't make our agreed train
  • Put together my little "away in the city SC survival pack" and stuff it in my jacket pockets: portable charger, small flashlight (this is earthquake country), beanie (SF is fkn cold at night even in the summer), purell, etc.
Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Used to be few visits were planned at all. Now, just get a lot of singles.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I do the douggy

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

Smoke a big fucking bowl.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i primp in front of the mirror while working out to Richard Simmons workout to the oldies. then spray a lot of hai karate on.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

seriously... i shower and shave.

Profile picture for theDirkDiggler
theDirkDiggler
•

I guess cleaning up very nicely is a ritual now. It's my "pregame" as well...

Profile picture for DrunkPraetorian
DrunkPraetorian
•

Have some drinks, get out the adidas tracksuit and listen to Liberace to relax

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

I work nights, not on a regular schedule. I pretty much "know" which nights are going to be club nights well ahead of time. Morning of, I make sure I have the shirts I need for day work, night work and the club when I leave.

When the night work gets done, it depends. I usually change shirts on the way to the club. There's one club where I change in a nearby hotel parking lot. If I need cash, I stop at a nearby ATM and pull out what I want my budget goal to be for the night, though I also think about what plausible overage could be if an OTC opportunity pops up or I'm just having a good time and need to hit the club machine. If it's a UHM or extras club, I make sure to grab protection or stop at a drug store and get some.

A little cologne after I get to the club parking lot and in the door I go.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Only ritual I have is just check how much cash I have on me if I don’t have at least $500. I’ll stop and get some cash otherwise no ritual at all.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

My only real ritual is after clubbing. I go straight to the confessional.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I check to make sure I have enough cash, but that's about it.

Profile picture for anon4231
anon4231
•

"Subraman

I'm not sure that getting dressed counts as part of the strip club ritual -- presumably, you do that every day before you leave the house... wait, juice is here, nevermind :)"

To be fair, it's not the fact that I'm getting dressed that happens every- wait. Bad way to put it. ;p

Really though. It's not that I dress, but -how- I dress. Ends up being pretty much the same outfit every time. I work in IT - I don't own "nice" shirts that aren't polo shirts, and I don't like wearing those to the club.

Profile picture for orangepicture
orangepicture
•

I jerk it 1.5 days in advance to reset my horniness level. This gives my body enough time to generate a new primary load and a backup load in case I plan to pop twice during a club visit.

Before going, I shower and brush my teeth. I'll also grab my collection of $1 I've been saving, baby wipes in case I need to stop to take a dump on the way to the club, chapstick and a roll of breath mints. I also bring the same zip up outer layer of clothing in case it is cold because from so many club visits, it smells like lube and perfume and I don't want to get another pull over smelly.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

23 ounces of Arizona Green Iced Tea and I turn the radio off when I'm driving to the club. I clean myself up and puts lots of cologne on.

Profile picture for Nixur68
Nixur68
•

Cologne. Brush and floss.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The shortest route from home to my favorite club is 35 miles and goes right through down town Atlanta. There are 3 main routes that I could take and each of them has variations.

So I always check the Georgia Navigator web site for traffic conditions before choosing which way to go.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Shower and brush my teeth.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Showering, paying off the wife, you know the usual.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement