tuscl

How I found TUSCL

DFreshPalace
California
Thursday, January 18, 2018 4:22 PM
Hoping to have this as an article I wanted to put it here as well while we wait. It's a #ThrowbackThursday and on this January Day the fog and clouds haven't gone away in my Northern California home area all day and it's been dark all day. So I started thinking about the first time I found TUSCL and my first opinion on it to what I think about it now. In 2013 My Best Friend had to go out of town on business and while she was working during the day she was looking for extra money to help her in the night. She had already been dancing for years but was semi-retired though she would do parties for both Men and Women because she had her own traveling pole and at home we had a stage complete with lights and fog machine. So before she packed for North Carolina we got on TUSCL to read reviews for clubs in the area she was going to be going to, to see if any of the clubs had potential for her to work at a couple nights a week. After reading the reviews and laughing at some of what was said we found one within walking distance of her hotel or if the weather was bad she could take a taxi (Before Uber really took off) We both found TUSCL to be pretty helpful as far as the clubs go and some of the reviews she worked (which) don't really remember the club it was now seemed to be pretty accurate. Going back to 2 years ago this March I was asked if I could write a review about a small club in my area. I never been to this club but they kept asking me to come and do this review. I hesitated and I really didn't know what to do. I decided to give it a go and I was shocked. I was shocked at the girls who work there. I was shocked at the vibe of the club. I was shocked at how well the staff treated me. This was always a little Naughty and Nice store who had a couple of dancer at night. Not True. It was FAR better than that. So I wrote my first review and I never looked back. TUSCL is so much more than just a Review site much like the Little Club that could. I think I can I think I can. You get the drill. I never really got into the site other than my reviews of each visit to the Club and then I was approached to write reviews about another Club and how they use Social Media which I work in everyday. I fully admit my reviews are not like others. I always look at the positive of the club rather than the negative. The I found you can write articles and talk about things that may be of interest to others or help people like my article of How going to the club helps with my Depression. I found the discussion board and if I use it write it's like an instant article. I found the trolls are just as bad here as they are in my work life but I also found some really nice people as well. I found the girl of my dreams at my favorite club and like my best friend she also encourages me to do things like write, not give up, Fight for what I believe, How to be a better person/man. I think a lot of this success and confidence I have gotten over the recent months comes from being able to do the things I do I TUSCL. So how does a writer say thank you? They write a story to pay tribute to their subject. So while I may not be the normal type person who gives out ratings of girls or using abbreviations to describe a person or situation I appreciate the Founder for opening this site and giving us giving me a chance to get the word out about our favorite club or various topics.

16 comments

• TFP
    6 years ago
    Cool story. It explains why a lot of your reviews read like club ads. It's good to point out the positives. But in reviews the goal is to inform the reader so it's also your duty to point out the negatives as well. Otherwise, as you've seen, folks will write off your reviews as shills. Then your writing just becomes therapeutic instead of useful to others. Which is fine if that's your only goal. But if that's the case, might as well just write all this stuff in a diary. Anyhow, I'll be headed up to your area to try out some clubs tonight as a matter of fact. Hopefully I get to experience those positives you listed.
  • DFreshPalace
    6 years ago
    I hope you do and if you go to PG please see Ronni if she's there. My favorite is off tonight but Ronni is a good one.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    search engine for me.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Google Search for how to fuck a stripper for me
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I was searching around the internet to see what customers said ab my club.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    @juice, did you read the wiki article? Lol.
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    I bumped into this page while googling the other site with a similar name. The reviews here were more recent.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I actually got it from [view link] which is a local Michigan board when I used to hang out there.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Bj I've read it all..I've even ordered courses to learn how to fuck a stripper These days I bet people can find tuscl by googling how to fuck a faggets
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    So long ago I'm not sure, but I would bet it was when I was in Ohio looking for a club and stumbled on it. I tried to find a review from 2000, but no luck.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    @juice Are you kidding? I'm sure even the Google spider bot has learned to have the "gang of four" on Ignore by now.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I searched for "strip club forum" using google. Tuscl was one of the top results.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i don’t remember.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I think I searched for a strip club list.
  • SneakySecret2
    6 years ago
    A Yelp Review actually brought me here, from review site to review site
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I found it decades ago, just using Google. Mostly I would say that it benefits business travelers. You don't need reviews for the home clubs, you can check them out yourself. But if you are just passing through a town, or visiting for the first time, then reviews can really help. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion