Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Gawker wrote: "I currently have a stripper living with me."

CJKent (Banned)

“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Gawker, I guess is not your ATF. Congratulations on being in recovery, but pleased be careful, it seems to be another headache in the making if she is a backpage type of girl. Where is your ATF? How is she doing? Inquiring minds want to know.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I missed this one. I may have simply read one of his posts and assumed the stripper was his atf. That’s actually big news. If his atf is out - and he has a different stripper with him.

I just hope his old atf doesn’t get all worked up and go psycho on his new housemate! But - if she does - it would be appreciated if you post the video of that action...

Profile picture for anonlvone
anonlvone
•

i assumed it's the same one as it's the same arrangement he mentioned before, free room & board for fucking, also he hasn't had time to find a new stripper yet. but if i'm wrong and this is a completely different girl then she must be just as fucked up as the old one

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Fousoume with his wife ?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I just found his post mentioning his new housemate. That’s an interesting arrangement. I hope things work out for him.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Long story, but I had a stripper living in my home for years.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I think my HOA might have a problem with running a bordello out of my house.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Shadow, nonsense....one girl at a time is just keeping good company, HOA be damned.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

Did I ever tell you about my live-in stripper?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

yes bubba but gawker was talking about letting her bring in customers.

Clubber I do vaguely recall that.

Profile picture for Lloyd_Gross
Lloyd_Gross
•

Here's the thread in question: tuscl.net

From context it sounds like it's the infamous ATF he's referring to.

@Shadowcat - So I guess it wouldn't be a thrill to put the "HO" in HOA?

Profile picture for anonlvone
anonlvone
•

From context has to be ATF

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

He is slowly starting to become her pimp...

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It’s odd - as I reread his post - and I would expect him to refer to the escort/stripper living with him as his atf. This change in reference - makes me think this could be a different girl.

If this isn’t his atf - I’d be impressed with his ability to attract strippers and escorts - and turn them into house mates. I’d give him credit if he pimped them out!

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

“He is slowly starting to become her pimp...”

Needs some way to recover the $300k he blew on her

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

I was thinking that too but he seems satisfied with just getting a piece for now...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Shadowcat, Is buba267 your substitute for Ron Jeremy?

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

If I recall correctly his ATF had another customer who Gawker met and had a friendly relationship with. I am betting it is still the old ATF.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement