tuscl

I'm slipping towards being truly pathetic

JamesSD
California
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 8:31 PM
I'm a married man with children in my late 30s with a wife who used to be pretty hot and good at sex who got fat and rarely fucks me. I have a CF stripper who is in her mid20s and always takes care of me while doing 2 for $20 lap dances. She's especially fun when drunk at work and if its dead. There's a new girl. Tall fit blonde, 22ish. Legit college student but on the 6 years to graduate plan. Looks like a Russian bitch but she's actually more of a nerdy hippy who doesn't want a real job. She legitimately made me laugh a few times and was hanging out with me for a good 30 minutes today instead of circulating. She lacks regulars and is low mileage. She's not going to last as a stripper... She is one of those girls who came in thinking getting naked on stage would be more profitable and is scandalized how many guys want to stick their fingers in her during a 5 for $100 VIP. She hung out with me for a good 10 minutes after I passed on dances today. She basically said I'm the kind of guy she would hook up with if she dated customers, but she doesn't. I'm trying to figure out how to bang this girl for free. I doubt she will be dancing in 2 months. Provide advice or mock me. With my CF I think about her when I'm horny. This new girl is stuck in my head.

29 comments

• anonlvone
    6 years ago
    stripper shit. 10 min is not a lot of time. seriously. she's trying to play you. she's not making any money you know that. so offer her $100 to have dinner after work. if she says yes, treat it like a real date where you are basically trying to qualify her. but really i think you'll discover she's trying to play you.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Probably, although this girl seems kind of bad at hustling. Her attempts to sell me lap dances the first time we met weren't good. I feel like I've experienced the "you're so handsome" hustle. I'm assuming SS, but more evidence is needed.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    You want to fuck her for free. She knows that and is trying to figure out how to leverage that to her advantage. Let the games begin !
  • anonlvone
    6 years ago
    if she wanted to know what you were about she would have given you more than 10 min. she had something better to do? you said yourself she wasn't making any money.
  • anonlvone
    6 years ago
    also, "i don't date customers" is bullshit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Tell her that you think she's fun and cool to hang with and invite her to dinner, if she says she doesn't date customers just tell her you're not her customer since you haven't gotten dances with her
  • anonlvone
    6 years ago
    papi, i'm guessing he got dances somewhere along the way or she wouldn't have used that line...
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I did not get dances due to low mileage suspicions. I actually had to go back to work so we kind of mutually ended the chat. I'm not going back to the club until probably next week, and she will likely quit by then anyways!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Free usually aint free brother. Tread carefully or we may get another divorce story to read about. The closest I am comfortable for free is my recent divorcee who just needs to get her rocks off once in a while with no expectations. She is super cool and doesnt want commitment but even then I have my guard up. If she fits in that kinda fb catagory then you are good but if she gives up dancing and starts seeing you then I would guess she will be looking for something, either a future with you or some present help. But I suggest you try to hit her up as a sd lite. Basically pay her not to dance but to see you. Just offer to pay her what you would if you were ITC under the premise of "I know you need some help through this time" and see what happens.
  • anonlvone
    6 years ago
    if she was serious about hooking up with you, except for you being a customer, she would never have told you. that she did tell you proves that she is after money. so if you see her again, offer to take her out to dinner and sweeten the offer with $75 or $100, and see where it goes from there. anyway, i'm probably the worst person on this board to be giving you advice on this subject, because this isn't the type of scenario i get involved in, so I'll bow out now.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I'm not so sure how you get a free Fucking from a 22 year old without the ensuing drama. When little girls fuck for free they are looking for promises and validation. OK so warning over. You need get back, tell her you're gonna follow her on Instagram better yet Snapchat. Then you'll have opportunity for communication. Your an older man who can validate this young girls need to feel like an adult. Think about what happened to Aziz.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Agree with most advice here. For every amatuer that quits in disgust - two new ones come flocking in. Amatuer or Professional - under these circumstances you won't feel good about free sex - even if you get it. Pay, enjoy and move on.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    "if she was serious about hooking up with you, except for you being a customer, she would never have told you." Anonlove makes a great point though
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    It ain't going to happen. Forget it. First try to get her number.Then get 3 dances minimum from her each time you visit her.See if mileage goes up.Ask her to increase the mileage. More mileage means topless titty grabbing. If you want beyond this , you need to try for girls outside the club because the girls who works inside the club are money hungry.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Papi is always 100% right! It's all SS dude
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @ GACA - Friendly piece of advice - recommend you avoid using the term "little girls" in your posts on this board.
  • Tigerr619
    6 years ago
    Listen man, Since your from San Diego I am also I am going to tell you this. Cheetahs and Pacers, the girls are conservative. I have got over 15 numbers from girls this year, and most aren’t trying to fuck me outside the club. They want a lot of work. I’m 29 years old and I’m in good shape. I am somewhat attractive. LA, when I drive there. If I get 10 or 15 numbers man I am banging each and every one outside the club. They are much more liberal. I don’t kno what it is, it’s just the way it is. San Diego women are whack as shit. Go to LA, and bang some hot ones. Don’t waste your time with low mileage dances and lame bitches in San Diego.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    If you want to fuck her free, give her money to chat with you and pretend the fuck is free.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    If I was in San Diego and that close to Mexico, I think I’d be crossing the border regularly to the 2 clubs over there that everyone raves about.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    No married man should be sleeping w a woman for free. Even if you managed to get her in bed, she will find ways to cost you, or her insecurities won’t be satisfied. Better to be honest and work out an allowance. If her needs can’t be helped w cash, then you really don’t want to get involved.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Why not ?
  • anonlvone
    6 years ago
    not to be cynical, but "If her needs can’t be helped w cash, then you really don’t want to get involved" can apply to non-strippers too lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The advice above is pretty spot on. I agree with what BJ99 said too - her post contains some useful wisdom. If she’s very new to dancing - and she keeps working at the club - then there will be a progression - and it will either temper her dislike for extras and otc - or she will grow to dislike extras girls more. Sadly, the progression isn’t immediate. The best advice is simple. Pay for the pussy. If you don’t pay before you pump - you will pay after (and after can be in ways you don’t control).
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ I absolutely agree.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I meant w anon. That goes for civi women too.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    BJ for the win. I've had two SBs in my life who suggested that I could stop giving them an allowance because they wanted what we had to feel more "real". I always interpreted this (correctly, I believe) as the beginning of the desire for the SB to MRS upgrade, which as an already married guy, I wanted no part of. So, as others have said, take advantage of the fact that strippers who make it known they're not making any money are the unicorn targets of The System, and offer her a way to make money without spending 8 hours in the club. If you want to have sex with her, make sex a requirement of the first offer. If you offer to pay for platonic dates, you will never move her off platonic dates.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Marriage Sucks! SJG David Cay Johnston or Griffter Trump [view link]
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    6 years ago
    I agree with annonlvonne that the 'I don't date customers' line is probably SS; so ask her out to dinner and play the gentleman if you must for the Lulz, just know the score going in. My personal thoughts are this is exactly where the Rick Duganesque "Well I'm not your customer" hustle falls on its face, along with SJG's whole 'front room friendliness' rant. Either scenario is basically a fairy tale. But hey, I've been wrong before...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^^ "BJ for the win." Did I win? I'd like a BJ.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion