tuscl

One-night-a-week Strippers

PeterEaster
Virginia - Last seen being walked to the door
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 2:31 PM
My old club didn't require dancers to work a set number of shifts per week, so they had a lot of part-timers. I had two one-night-a-week favs: one was a full time student (saw her every week for a year), the other had a part-time day job that gradually become full time (saw her every week for 8 months). Besides being very attractive young ladies, I liked the fact that they always seemed cheerful and upbeat (as compared to a dancer that might be working her fourth shift in a row that week) and the sense of semi-exclusivity (I usually spent a minimum of two hours with her, and often up to four hours, or half her shift). Your experiences?

5 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    There are lots of girls who work part time, like weekends only, and then they have a mundane job. But then sometimes they get laid off from the mundane job and go further into stripping. My favorite place was always the Sunnyvale HipHugger. Bikini and no touching, but the smartest girls because the layout was set up more for talking. There was one girl I would note though, "I work a swing shift, 8pm 'till 10pm, seven nights per week". Talk about an ideal OTC set up!! She and two other girls had their own website, with 'hands off slide shows". But if you joined their site or talked to them at the club, then off course anything was possible. It is often hard for strippers to transition to mundane careers, as it is often hard for many to make mainstream careers work at all. SJG Yardbirds [view link] *RARE LOST GEM* Led Zeppelin: For Your Love (Yardbirds Cover) [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve encountered a few dancers who dance a night or two each week. One had a husband who was disabled - and she cared for him during the week - and worked Fridays and Saturdays. She had a long commute and it seemed to work well for her. That worked well for me. She would go to the hotel next to the club for a few hours of otc after her shift with me. Then she’d drive back home in the daylight on Sunday morning.
  • lmgol075
    6 years ago
    Likewise. A few girls that I get sometime to hang with on a more regular basis both only work 2 nights a week, sometimes 3 but thats it. I am not quite regulars with them, but I have spent enough time with them that when they see me they will come over say hello and usually give me a dance or two while they are in between their regulars. I always enjoy spending time with them. Like you said they usually seem happier to be there than the other girls, actually can hold some decent conversations about things other than the club, and dances are usually much better and not "going through the motions" like a girl working her 4th day in a row as you said. One of them is a younger girl in her mid 20s and the other is slightly older in her middle 30s. This is their only job and both seem to live a pretty comfortable life according to them.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Some clubs do allow girls to work just one night a week. Many do force girls to take other less desirable shifts to get access to Friday or Saturday night
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    FWIW, the dancers I've liked the most were Fri/Sat only and had something else in their life going on M-F. They always seemed the most 'normal' and least F'ed up. The flip side to that is a lot of clubs wouldn't have anything decent to put on stage mid week. (Of course, I subscribe to the philosophy that if no one is coming Wednesday nights there's no reason to be open in the first place... but most people running a strip club aren't exactly business geniuses)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion