tuscl

Tips for dealing with strippers perfume/lotion/etc

Kimi
Illinois
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 11:45 AM
Short of having a second change of clothes before you head home, how do you deal with that? Just avoid ones with a ton of perfume? Tips for getting rid of it? And even if you do have a change of clothes, some of that stays in your hair, skin, etc.

32 comments

• Htxx
    6 years ago
    When it used to be a concern I'd smoke a cigar in the car with windows down in the way home
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m selective regarding who dances for me - in order to avoid that shit. Many dancers have stopped the body glitter and heavy perfume. If a dancer approaches - and she smells like a perfume factory - or if my eyes start to water from the cologne odor - I know to say no. The spray tan is a challenge - as it isn’t always obvious. But that shit can be a nuisance.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Keep them off of me as much as possible. if I smell the stench of perfume on a girl when she gets close, I make sure that she doesn't touch me. I would much rather be rude than covered in Eau du Skank. It doesn't happen too much anymore as most dancers have learned to go light on this stuff if they wish to earn from guys with SOs, but every so often I'll come across a new dancer who hasn't learned the lesson yet.
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    Spray tan can be sneaky. It often has no scent so you don’t know its an issue until it is all over you. That is the new glitter. I had a buddy “spill” glitter in his car twenty years ago to explain his occasional glitter covered clothes.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Short of having a second change of clothes before you head home" A second change of clothes, plus a quick wipedown, is the only way to be sure. I've always held the view -- and continue to hold it -- that if you don't have a change of clothes, you secretly want to get caught. It's just atrocious judgement not to have at least that, IMO. When I was married, my gym bag was just always in my trunk, and underneath the gym clothes and towel, was the jeans and shirt I could always change into. You're right that perfume will stay on your skin, but it comes out of skin far more easily and is more easily covered up with a scrub-down of scented soap. If it's in clothes, it stays there; if you don't smell it anymore, you've just gone noseblind to it -- it doesn't mean someone else can't smell it on you.
  • dutchman2000
    6 years ago
    Some ladies sense if smell boarders on supernatural. Best of luck!
  • Jackmd
    6 years ago
    I'll second smoking cigars. This also throws birdsong LE that wants to know if you've been drinking.
  • ashevillenoob
    6 years ago
    I may go overboard. I keep a change of clothes, shampoo, and soap in a gym bag. I change into the clothes before I go to the club. After the club, I verify I don't have any club receipts in my pocket, I go to the gym, shower, and change back into my original clothes. Double check for lipstick stains in the mirror. I've found that spray tan, glitter, and lingering scents are all likely to get on you, even just from the chair you sit in, and you will miss something if you just do a simple wipedown. Eradicate all evidence before you head home, or you're just playing the odds every time you return home. It only took me one close call to determine that I either needed to quit this hobby, get a divorce, or remove any chance of being discovered.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    ashe, I don't think that's overboard... at least I hope it's not, since there were definitely times I did what you did. When I was married, my wife left the house for work earlier than I did, so most of the time, she had no idea what I was wearing when I left the house. But, there were a few times when she saw how I was dressed for work because I left first -- those times, I did exactly what you did, changed into a different set of clothes to club, then washed up and came home in the still-clean clothes she saw me leave in. For many years I always showered, but came to believe it wasn't worth the extra time & effort beyond a wipe down. I even had an explanation in the incredibly unlikely event that she went through my gym bag, and wanted to know why I always carry both work and gym clothes in there!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I don't lie to my wife so I just go home smelling cheap.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    If the issue is an SO, then you need either a marriage councilor and to learn to remain faithful to your marriage vows, or you need a divorce lawyer. SJG
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    OP's question is for recommendations "Short of having a second change of clothes." But I find there's simply no substitute for a change of clothes. My custom was change of shirt only, but then one time this girl got spray tan all over my pants and after that new custom became change of shirt and pants. Club clothes go in a plastic bag so the girl smell doesn't permeate car. And I change clothes before start the drive home instead of waiting to get close to home, and when I'm changing I make sure to empty pockets. Cigar on the drive home is a great idea. To be safe, mix in some cigar smoking at other times so it's not suspicious.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"But I find there's simply no substitute for a change of clothes" Nothing even close. And a change of clothes is so insanely simple to do, with a little foresight, I don't understand why that would ever not be part of your process. Even if you take unscheduled trips, a gym bag in your car (if you have one) is all you need to carry extras.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    I actually like going home smelling like a stripper my cat doesn't seem to mind
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Actually, this is a good topic for me to follow. I never had to worry about that before I retired. Now I might. I'll be paying attention.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Cigar, check! I do that AND smoke one ITC.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    If she plays Jackie with the lotion it is okay
  • DFreshPalace
    6 years ago
    I love the scent of a woman. She can rub all over me. I love the scent my girl wears. It's always from VS and I always tell her she smells beautiful.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I shower as soon as I get home and put the clothes in a tub of woolite to soak. I have a wife but she knows I club so it's not a problem so I don't have to hide it.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    no problem for me. but it might make other strippers mad.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i used to only carry the clothes, however i now get a cheap hotel room and shower before going home.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^why not just join a local gym the cheapest motel room still costs more than places like 24Hour Fitness and they usually have a number of locations in most areas your membership will allow you to access any location
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ I agree w the 24h gym. Just don’t forget to wash your own laundry.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The gym is a good idea. It’s important to ease into the gym thing - as it will raise suspicions if you go from not working out - to hitting it a few times each week. Guys are creatures of habit. We are like dogs - who need a simple routine. Also - you will need to show some results - or lose a little weight - if you are pretending to be working out.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i used to do the gym shower thing. i drink and dont like driving. and i can leave all my stuff in the room.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Cashman joining a gym and actually using the gym for its intended purpose would make strip clubs a good habit to develop and would give you ammunition to use in the next argument with the missus. You’re convo would go like this Her: you selfish bastard you go to the strip club just to hurt me You: no honey I did it for you, so I could join a gym and live longer, so we’ll be together in our old age and healthy. I only was thinking of you ROFLMAO
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lol twentyfive! After that comment - you pause and wait to see who flinches first... When the Mrs realizes you are using the gym - and are getting in shape - and might live longer - the funny part of the discussion starts to scare the shit out of her!
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    95% of the time I'm staying in a hotel so I'm not going home in smelly club clothes but I still have to hold on them for a day or two in the hotel/car. I do my own laundry, so I store club clothes in a plastic bag until I get home where they promptly go in the washer. On the occasions where I am going straight home I grab my container of Noxema wipes and give myself a good wipe down (face, neck, ears, etc.). I use several wipes; they are really good at removing dirt/makeup and they have a fresh, clean smell. My SO knows I have oily skin and that I use the wipes when I travel to keep my face fresh. As others have said, a change of clothes is a must especially if you can't shower and change.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    I insist we take a shower together, the dancer and I. :)
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    vm, Used to be down my way you could do that IN the club! However, it was costly and very heavily monitored.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I smell like strippers and smoke after leaving a club. Have to wash all my clothes and shower as well to get rid of the smoke stench. I've been able to smell smoke in a jacket I wore to the club days later.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Publicity !! At last !! Clubber, perhaps we can buy the place and bring back shower sequences.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion