tuscl

Rate these twins

chessmaster
Illinois
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 7:20 AM

16 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    They look very nice - very naughty - and perfect to enjoy itc or otc! They appear to have nice bootys too - a decent thickness - nice for a good grind!
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I saw them last night. Got dances with both(separately). In person they are about 7.5 small tits though. I think one of them has a fake ass too.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Too much ass for me.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Ron Jeremy got a bigger ass
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Day look good to me. After cleaning up Dougster shitty mess I will have money for a 3some with these two. I will spank thos naughty asses
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    A little chunky for my taste - 6
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Polar bears eating vanilla ice cream at the North Pole? IG has apparently deleted it.
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    9.5 face / 7 body (hard to tell, butter asses look huge)
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I’d get a dance from the one with a bigger butt, she’s maybe a 7. I don’t care for the other girl.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    They may be twins but they don't look identical-twins to me - better if they are identical twins IMO. I think the one on the left (as when looking at the screen) is very cute.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    6 to 7 for me. Ok...I guess they are twins 7
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    They're just average at best, 5.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I'd give them a 4. Or 5. Too big for my interest.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Wish I could see more but based on what I can see they're not bad. I'd make a final determination after seeing them in person.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    Objectively they look good, but they don't do it for me. Too white is a good guess, even though I'm white.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    pass
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion