tuscl

#MeToo going a but too far now

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
I'll start by saying that I have intelligent confident sisters (actual siblings) whom I love and respect dearly, and I want the best life of equality and empowerment for them so I do tend to have feminist leanings.

But christ, after reading this Huffington Post article I'm just gonna stick to strip clubs for the rest of my life.

I don't have to pressure girls cause they're desire for my money takes the guess work and mind reading out of it. Some of the Fucking comments left by women. "we shouldn't have to be the gate keepers"

Umm.. Ya bitch you do it's your own vagina

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a5e4…

Anyways the tl;dr

Since some women are uncomfortable or confused about how to communicate their discomfort and then should get better at reading non-verbal cues

12 comments

• GACA
    7 years ago
    Disregard the auto correction in the title..
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    One point I have not seen made is that the "non-verbal cues" the girl was probably giving were probably really similar to someone just acting nervous. A lot of people are nervous when they have sex for the first time with a new partner, or when they are inexperienced, or when they haven't been intimate for a long time.

And most importantly most people would be nervous having sex with a celebrity for the first time. It's probably a totally normal experience as a male celebrity to hook up with someone who is acting a little nervous.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    The woman "Grace" has trivialized the "me too" movement by complaining about an imperfect date like it was a sexual assault. Read "Aziz Ansari Is Guilty. Of Not Being a Mind Reader." in the New York Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/15/opini…
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Why on earth would anyone vote for those so proud to be a victim?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I’ll draft a written consent form that we can all have signed before having sex with a woman.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I've been thinking I need a consent and non-disclosure agreement for my SA girls.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    The Aziz Azari thing seems to be the breaking point where the movement splits between "men need to be mind readers" and "ummm don't go to a guys apartment after drinking, make out with him, reluctantly suck his cock and be annoyed he wants to fuck. "
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    If you take her account at face value then you can probably argue that the guy was kind of a dick.

But being a dick isn't illegal and any conversation and discussion on the matter should have been private between the two parties, not splashed onto the internet is a web article.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ @jamesSD yeah I remember this same ole bullshit in college... Some girls get offended while some wonder why you didn't keep trying. Either way there's always a serious lack of verbal communication coming from the ladies end. Like they can't open their mouth and say they don't want to have sex and they can't open to say they do want to have sex. Always a fckn guessing game.

I don't play that bullshit anymore if I don't give verbal consent it's not going to happen. The whole weed my nonverbal body language. Too easily misinterpreted obviously.

• GACA
    7 years ago
    *read my body language
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Truth in matter is she wanted the guy to like her. He wanted to have sex. She probably had a hunch cuz she expressed that she didn't want have sex she would have been booted out of his apartment immediately and she didn't want that.

So is she used this lack of communication as a technique to manipulate a longer stay at the apartment.

Trust if it was a dude she absolutely was not interested in digging her claws into she would have been gone way before the 2nd blow job
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Truth. She would have been gone when he offered her white wine and not red if he wasn't a celeb.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion