tuscl

Stripper Outfits / Accessories That Don't Work

DougS
Florida
Talk of a particular dancer in another discussion topic triggered the idea for this topic...

Here are some that do NOTHING for me...
1 - fishnet
2 - high boots
3 - hats (Lacey of BBF fame, likes to wear a "derby" -type hat, which triggered this topic)
4 - ribbon / lace wrapped around legs / arms (this is a fairly recent trend that I've been seeing... I don't like it at all... was at a club in Indy where all of the girls were wearing them on their legs... no thanks!)
5 - tats and piercings (I know, it's been mentioned many times, but for thoroughness, I couldn't leave out)
6 - glitter (actually, that should be number 1, if we were going in order)
7 - heavy makeup

any others?

14 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Rhinestones on certain significant parts that might eventually be employed in grindage. Ouch!
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    High boots or fishnet stockings only look good when they're worn with a certain attitude. And it happens to be an attitude I don't usually connect with, especially the boots. Too much struttin' assertiveness, not enough slow sensuality and attention to my desires. Such as please take those damn boots off before giving a dance.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I don't mind the fishnet body stocking. One of my favorites at the moment wears one. Of course, when doing a lapdance, she has to take it off, and that process is too time consuming, but so what?
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Even better would be a see thru that could be turned off if some bouncer was inspecting the clothing. All someone might need is some plastic material that could become transparent with as little power as they have in those light up shoes or maybe even a calculator. That would be cool to see dancers in see thru thongs. Except of course in a nude club, I prefer all nude there.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I've been lucky not to see any dancers wearing any bronze stuff. Anything that rubs off a dancer onto me is not something I desire. I can wash lipstick off my face so that is not a problem. Glitter and I suppose bronze stuff would not be good. I have plenty of enough smells of different perfumes I have to get washed out of my clothes already. Sometimes I wonder late in the evening of visiting a strip club if when a dancer says I smell good, if she just likes the combined smells of the last 2 or 3 dancers who rubbed off on me. At least you can't see perfume residue. There is a certain smell or smells that reminds me of food that seems to attract me. I think one smells like cake and another smells like vanilla or something close. Of course those smells could backfire if I leave the club to go get a bite to eat.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I myself don't see as many pierced nipple dancers as I used to even a couple of years ago. I wonder if that is just a passing fad, or if I just miss where they are at.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Speaking of tattoos, something I've not seen in quite some time. Years ago, I saw many dancers with what I call "tan tattoos". They would cover some area of their body with tape and then tan. Whwn the tape is removed, they had the un-taned area as the "tan tattoo". I wonder why I don't see this any longer? It sure wasn't permanent, but I liked it better.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    From the original list, fishnet and high boots depend on the girl. Of course, I saw a girl once with both at the same time and thought it was absolutely terrible. Glitter is absolutely terrible and totally artificial. I suppose if totally artificial things are bad, then breast implants would be on this list. I never think about it, but girls who wear hats don't do much for me, unless it's obviously part of a costume. Tattoos and piercings are more freaky than something that doesn't work for me. Of course, it all depends on the girl. Some can pull off a look and someone else may not.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    I hate the damn bronzer-type crap that alot of dancers seem to wear. I recently made the mistake of wearing a pair of nice white pants on an impromtu visit to my fave club. I didn't realize until I got into daylight that my entire crotch area was a lovely deep tanned color. Hadda burn the damn pants. My stupidity for wearing them in the first place, I guess.

Stupid bronzers.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    If fishnet is worn over the breast allowing full view when it's normally covered up out in the club, I like that. Basically the more the dancers show, the more I like the outfit. Naked works best in my opinion.

I don't care for glitter. If I get close it'll get on me when I least suspect it and that stuff is hard to get off. I don't even have to worry about other people seeing it on me and I still don't like it.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Side-tie bikinis with the really long ties that dangle down past her knees. They're visually distracting, and they're annoying during a lapdance.

I don't miss slingshots, though (sling bikinis, suspender thongs, whatever they were called). They may have been functional, but I thought they were unflattering to the body. And I didn't feel the titillation the design was supposed to elicit with those narrow straps stretched across her nipples.

Stripper outfits tend to get way too gimmicky because the girls are looking for something to set themselves apart, and the merchants are always eager to supply new attempts at it. Strippers get bored with always choosing among the same, limited range of outfits, but the fact is that with such a small amount of material required, there isn't much that's new or different that can be done.
  • lotsoffun201
    18 years ago
    Glitter for certain. How many times have we gone home with glitter on us only to hear "what is that all over you?"
    My poor kid is being accused of getting glitter on me all too much with his school projects!

Corsets don't do much for me either, but I do love thigh high boots and thigh high fishnets!!!!

Remember the slingshot g-string. Not too many girls are wearing them anymore. Those were great
  • lotsoffun201
    18 years ago
    Glitter for certain. How many times have we gone home with glitter on us only to hear "what is that all over you?"
    My poor kid is being accused of getting glitter on me all too much with his school projects!

Corsets don't do much for me either, but I do love thigh high boots and thigh high fishnets!!!!
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Any form of clothing!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion