tuscl

Willpower

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I spent about 30 minutes shredding leftover pot roast to make burritos this evening. My dogs were begging for some the entire time and I kept telling them no.

At the end I finally gave in and let them have some.

How do I stand a chance to tell a stripper no to dances while she fondles my dick?

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Run to the bathroom and whack off
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    In both instances, you have to ignore them after you tell them no.

I understand it might harder to tell a stripper fondling your dick no. But it just takes discipline!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You give them just a little bit.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    If you find the dancer attractive, you're toast. No way you will say no unless you are out of money.

If you don't think the dancer is attractive it won't be hard to say no, no matter the sales pitch.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "If you find the dancer attractive, you're toast. No way you will say no unless you are out of money.

If you don't think the dancer is attractive it won't be hard to say no, no matter the sales pitch."

Not quite that simple. I think the price point, as well as willpower, has a lot to do with it. I agree if you find her attractive, hard to say no to that sales pitch. Until shes says "her" dances are $100. I dont care what she looks like. Automatic no.

On the other end of the spectrum, its hard to say no to any stripper fondling your dick for $10(flagooner's favorite club has $10 dances). She would have to be in the bottom 10 or 15% of strippers looks wise to turn down at least one dance for only $10 with that sales pitch.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah - if you allow her to get her hands on the unit then you're def not working from a position of strength - try wearing a cup on your package
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Chess -my assumption was prices for dances were prices he was already willing to pay and that if he found her unattractive it would be because she fell into that low category.

You can find exceptions to every rule. Dances are $10 in my area as well. I've turned the stripper handshake on many occasion because I didn't find them attractive or I found them attractive but not exactly my type. . But at $10 a dance if she's my type, it would be hard to turn down that sales pitch..
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    At Follies ya gotta learn to say NO!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You know she only does that with your pot roast!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Saw the first line and I initially thought his post was about pot. How disappointing.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Unintended clickbait.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I have willpower when considering lots of things - especially food. I can say no to food. I can say no to my dog’s begging. But I can’t say no to pussy. If my pants are around my ankles - there’s no chance of hearing no from me.

So, I’ve got no helpful advice - except to enjoy the pussy!

The only time I say no is when my money is about to run out. I can hold to a budget - to stop from hitting a club atm - or to avoid using a credit card.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Just say no to pot roast.

Mmmm... burritos though...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion