tuscl

Club soap opera drama

Mickkeyc
Florida
Wednesday, November 15, 2006 4:10 PM
Do you have an ATF / friend outside the club that gets upset that you get a dance from other dancers? Or that you are go to the club on a night when she is not scheduled? Both happened to me recently, and I am tired of the drama. Any other stories of drama?

11 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    My ATF always encouraged me to get dances from her friends when she was busy. There was never any drama, they all knew who was #1 and they all ahd their regulars too. In all my years of clubbing I only ever remember one girl getting pissed that I bought dances from another girl. And she was weird. To me it's a sign of immaturity.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    You gotta git me sum jiggy wid yer faves, Bones. :)
  • Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    It's more than possibe, it's probable. Come to think of it, I think that is how I got into it with my (now) ex-favorite.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Is it possible to get pulled in to the drama to the point that one dancer (or one set of friends) decides they have to fuck you and suck you off regularly in order to "get back at" or "prove it to" another set of dancers? That seems to me that it would be the ideal arrangement in any given power-ploy situation among other people in which I should have to be the pawn.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    It ain't a stripclub unless it's filled with major drama and petty, back-stabbing cattiness....and if you hang out in any one club long enough, you will get drawn into the drama too. It's inevitable. Even after I gave up on the whole ATF thing, I still get pulled into the BS on a regular basis. It goes with the territory, I suppose.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Not being a big talker - I'm more of a listener, I think some of the drama that flows from the girls mouths is their way of filling silent parts of a conversation.
  • Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    For me, the drama sucks. Time for a new favorite, or I may just take some time off from strip clubbing. I am there to relax, and drama just gets in the way of my relaxation. BTW, I think strippers and drama go hand-in-hand. They are performers and exhibitionists, and women to boot. unrelated (?) P.S. It's my birthday next week, I'm entering middle-age! C'est la vie, c'est bon.
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    I enjoy being fought over. As often as possible. DG
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Congratulations or sorry to hear but you have found yourself a drama queen. I think they live for drama. I found one at one time. Actually I've found several but they don't put the drama on so thick until you been outside the club with them and then they like to pile it on. Anyway one stripper made a big drama scene about me spending time with another dancer in the club. She got over it and then after a few weeks, she even seemed to think I was some kind of player getting attention from a number of dancers. She acted like she was complimenting me then. Always full of some drama.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    One of the ladies I used to like and get dances from all the time would get upset if I would get dances from certain other dancers. Some were all right, but others were not, and it seemed entirely random as to which ones they were. I eventually heard she flaked out on a customer once and they fired her.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    If you get tired of it, just tell them you're not married and you can get dances from whomever you want to. However if they aren't seeing or talking to any other guy outside the strip club or spending too much time with any other guy in the strip club, you could do the same with other dancers. They'll probably shut up about it then I'm thinking. Unless they just get their panties in a wad, storm off, think about it, then forget about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion