tuscl

Ron Jeremy

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
In a post about feature dancers a few weeks ago, Shadowcat said he would like to see Ron Jeremy as a feature dancer. Why is this? Does he want a lapdance from him? If so that is okay... no homo. Would he like a titry fuck with those magnificent man boobs? No homo

5 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I've told you Scat is a homosexual...why do you think so many young men visit him at follies...it's a cover for their gay sex

I feel scat loves young and old men alike

Just Hank how close clubber is to him...very loyal..like a bottom bitch

Just think about it
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Ron is a different dude. Ron showed up at a local club one night with an entourage and it was a packed house. It was wall to wall people once word got out he was there and this was before Twitter, Facebook and IG. Yes I'm old. Ron has also had unprotected sex with someone I know. I'm not sure I would want to see Ron as a dancer. I've heard stories and about Little err Big Ron and I really don't want that flying in my face.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO shadow is drooling
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Ron is the epitome of a legend. The banter within the discussion with the grade school "homo" insults isn't anything I care to comment on beyond that lol, but cheers to Ron Jeremy.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I don’t want to see Ron Jeremy as a feature dancer. But - he would probably be a huge draw for any club that publicizes his appearance. I’m sure he knows how to party - and drink - and I’m guessing he brings party favors.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion