tuscl

what region of the country has the hottest chicks & strippers?

JohnTitor
don't sweat the petty things-pet the sweaty things
Sunday, January 14, 2018 6:34 PM
I've only been to strip clubs in the northwest, Vegas & Australia. Hottest chicks are in California & Texas/southeast. What say you?

24 comments

• Dougster
    6 years ago
    Phoenix
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Miami/Ft Lauderdale.
  • Rick999
    6 years ago
    They travel all over the place. Just follow the money and you will find them. I've only visited strip clubs in a few places but met strippers from all over the country plus several foreign countries.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Alaska. Eskimos!!!
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Southeast has it all in my opinion. You get a mix of everything a PL could want. A nice selection of southern belles (my personal favorite), South Beach latina chicas, Atlanta's chocolate and everything else your perverted mind could desire.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    southern belies give me such a fucking boner lol
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Where BJ dances
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I am in love with bj
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @JohnTitor, If you've never been there, how do you know they're so hot? Are there a lot of girls from Texas and California where you live? If I had to guess, I would say girls from the Southeast and Midwest are the hottest. I've never been to the Midwest but every Midwestern girl I've ever met has been hot. And I love chicks with southern accents, too.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    On average I'd say the West Coast has the hottest women.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    PHX
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    Why is Phoenix so popular with everyone? I'm really not particularly into mestiza Mexican chicks and that's what I imagine they have in Phoenix.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    @Burlington, I haven't been to gentleman's clubs in California or Texas, but have been there otherwise and the girls are beautiful and my style. Just not seen them at strip clubs (YET). When I have been to Texas and the southeast, mainly Florida, Georgia and N. Carolina, girls have LOVED my "accent" and how I talked and it made them wet, so maybe that would go over in a strip club? Can't wait to find out!
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @JohnTitor, That's interesting, I didn't know there was such a thing as a Seattle accent. I was born and raised in NYC and I live in NJ. When I get agitated, I sound a little like James Gandolfini LOL. I've tried for years to get rid of my Brooklyn accent - but maybe I should just keep it and travel the country in search of pussy. Anyway, I agree, women from Texas and the southeast are great in general. And California draws top-shelf pussy from all over the world, so I'm sure they're hot, too.
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    Vegas has far and away the hottest dancers. No mileage though. Tijuana and Los Angeles are tied for a distant second. TJ might edge out the win due to what is available.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Goddammit i love them southern pawgs. Havent hit many west coast strip clubs but for me its texas to georgia or florida.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^lots of hot latinas too.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Based on my limited research - I’ve found very sexy dancers in northern NJ. However, in my travels I’ve found sexy dancers in FL and TX. I have very limited research areas - so that’s all I’ve got!
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    I have been in 6 or 8 Cali clubs both in San Fran and LA/COI, I have been in clubs in NYC, Detroit, Chicago, Seattle, Phoenix, Houston ,Dallas etc. I have to say that there are beautiful girls every where. The Cali girls are perceived as prettier because of the glam industry. The clubs in Cali may have more actress wanna be's that have paid great attention to their looks but they have a percentage of 2's also. Chicago has the highest percentage of fugly followed closely by Boston. The rest of the country I can honestly say you never know when you walk into a club how many beautys there will be and how many NOT. The I am a So Cal goddess and I walk on water attitude I ran into a Spearmint Rhino in COI drove me out the door after one semi private dance and up the street to other clubs. TX, MI, FL, RI are among the states I like to club in.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Thank you, Mack truck, but I doubt that I work in the region w the hottest girls.
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    From places I have experienced, Vegas in the US. Most of the hot ones eventually want to end up there as it's big $$$ for low mileage. Really perfect for the stripper. But nothing compares to the girls I saw in Moscow. Russian girls are perfect (to me!)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm not that well-traveled but in my limited experience I have not been too-impressed w/ the women up north. Places that have a good rep for good-looking women - LA, Phoenix, Texas - Florida (looks like the heat correlates to hot-babes) Have also heard San Diego has good looking women except their SCs are mostly low-mileage (although many San Diegans seem not to think-so)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ I'm telling you to check out Anchorage and Juneau.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    In my experience, clubs in NYC and surrounding areas. Philly has a couple of clubs with hot as hell girls and Beamers in Stamford CT can get there too sometimes. Now that doesn't mean that there aren't uber hot girls in other places, but the clubs in the northeast are where I've always seen them in the greatest concentrations. Simply put, the hottest strippers follow the money and in the northeast there is a shit ton of money chasing after a limited supply of strippers. Outside of the NYC metro area, a couple of clubs in DC seem to have an amazing lineup. Same conditions as NYC - a ton of money chasing a limited supply. Now again, we are talking about strip clubs here, not general regional hotness.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion