Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

new look

JohnTitor

don't sweat the petty things-pet the sweaty things

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I like the revamp of the site!!!! Dilly Dilly

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Beats the Pit of Misery

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Has "dilly dilly" ever been uttered by anyone who is not a total loser?

Just asking.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Is this guy looking for free VIP from Founder

Dilly Dilly

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Dilly ²

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

The Dairy Queen Dilly Bar

You can eat that with a stick!!!!!

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

Looks exactly the same on mobile for me.

Profile picture for PrimetimeSchein
PrimetimeSchein
•

I think the top drop button has changed

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Profile picture for Rick999
Rick999
•

I must be using mobile too much. I hardly noticed but did notice some screens changed. Founder hiding the discussion board from new members maybe?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The new look is a nice change. It’s not a huge change - but it’s very nicely done.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

This discussion board hasn't changed yet. Just a few pages have been switched so far.

And I'm not hiding the discussion board.

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

I like the subtle changes to the launch screen(s) and the hotlist changed to "favorites". A little better to navigate upon entering the site, and a little cleaned up. Yeah, discussions hasn't changed (yet). It's cool that founder is making little improvements without revamping it all in one fell swoop, and he isn't a fucking nazi in running the site, IMO.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Like many changes before, will just take getting used to it.

I don't see the improvement from my end, but perhaps it's better for founder which is more important. That said, I'm not a fan at all of change just for the sake of change.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Prefer that it jump to the menu page rather than the account page when signing in.....otherwise better, more subdued and professional looking.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Now if we could just find that damn edit button...

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Long,

Adding "steps" to get to the meat isn't a good idea.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

The new look is nice Dilly Dilly is Silly Silly ;)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@founder based on the last few weeks hiding the discussion board might be a good idea, we wouldn’t want anybody to get the wrong impression of us ;))))

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement