tuscl

Gray hair a turn on for strippers?

PeterEaster
Virginia - Last seen being walked to the door
Sunday, January 14, 2018 11:00 AM
When I was at the club the other day, a fav complimented me on the haircut I'd gotten the day before (side note: no one from my family or office even noticed). As she ran her fingers thru my hair, she commented how gray hair turned her on. I assumed by that she meant older guys that have more money to spend in the club turn her on, lol.

23 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    What strippers say is as trustworthy as what car salesmen say
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    She might like freshly cut hair and now pictures gray hair with money. It might turn her on. Pretty soon young guys might color their hair gray. :)
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    When has gray hair on men ever been a bad thing?
  • MrDeuce
    6 years ago
    I guess I turn more strippers on every year! Bj99: +1
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Great news for me!!! Probably a lie, but I'm gonna pretend like this is great fucking news!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Yeah, right up there with " do you work out ? " and " you're so funny ! " and " of course I like for you to touch my asshole ! "
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "I love gray hair" = "I love guys that could no other way get with a hot young chick and thus pay me"
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I guess I lose. I'm the oldest guy on here and my full head of hair is brown...not grey. :)
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Gray hair, baldness and/or being overweight is oh so sexy when you’ve got a pocket full o cash to spend on dances. SS
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I've been called a 'Silver Fox' once by a group of strippers I just met. And also more than once I've been told my grey hair is attractive. SS or not I know some women like it for real. My wife has always liked it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Gray hair is a sign of getting old/aging, why would that be sexy - it's like saying wrinkles are sexy
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    As a young broke man I attracted the dancer's that were five, six and sevens just because I was near their age and was charming Now that I'm a balding, fat middle aged man with grey peppered in my beard I'm attracting the hottest girls in the club for some odd reason...did I mention I make bank these days
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    If the situation was reversed and I was a male stripper, I'd say everything nice that I could to a cougar and complement her every way possible.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO indeed
  • anonlvone
    6 years ago
    guess it shouldn't come as a surprise so many guys here are so clueless, must be why you have to pay for sex, lots of women legitimately find gray hair sexy, especially graying temples, it goes along with older men being wiser, more mature, more affluent, and also knowing how to fuck for more than 3 minutes
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    You still have to be good looking for them to like it.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah because old men's dicks stop working LMFAO
  • anonlvone
    6 years ago
    still get the attention of 20-something college coeds, so apparently they must think so
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Strippers will tell you whatever they think you want to hear to separate you from your money as quickly as possible. It's the newbies who actually believe them that eventually fall the hardest and wind up broke.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Yes
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Right
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Green paper is the biggest turn on for dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion