tuscl

I'm not complaining but...

JackScott
Maryland
Saturday, January 13, 2018 5:30 PM
I'm starting to see discussions involving non-strip-club related topics. I guess there's really nothing wrong with going off-topic being that they've been some really good subject. BUT I come here to talk about tits and ass and everything within the 4 walls of the strip club. If I need a support group for other areas of my life, I'll go look elsewhere.

19 comments

• K
    6 years ago
    Please start a discussion you feel is on topic
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    And while you’re at it write some reviews. In all seriousness, the recent focus has been on the personal attacks amongst a small number of posters not the occasional non-tits and ass topics. A lot of these guys and gals have known each other for a long time. You could say it is a bit of a community....hope you’ll become a long term contributing member.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Excellent synopsis @Bubba hope the personal shit ends soon.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ fuck you jackie
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^; )
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Ignoring the bullshit and garbage isn't very difficult.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    After five plus years of discuss about strip clubs you'll tend to get off topic at times Only so much can honestly be said about paying hookers for sex
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ @juicybox LMAO says the guy that creates a thread about getting pegged every other discussion that he starts.
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    juice: "Only so much can honestly be said about paying hookers for sex" #truth
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It actually sounds like you're complaining
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Well, aren’t you all well balanced and shit. :P
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I only come here for advice on investing in bitcoin.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Bye
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    "Eccentric Millionaire Reveals His Secret $1.8 Million Cryptocurrency Script" [view link] You're welcome
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Jack, As one of the old farts here and for many years. Things are cyclic. There are always T&A postings and often non T&A. Once you figure out the turds that populate TUSCL and put them on ignore, it pretty much stays a T&A site, but with other topics not related to personal battles (politics, financial, and football to name a few). You may still see the one side from the good member but get to miss the trolls.
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    A lot of good points made here. And I understand that guys that have known each other through this site will eventually talk about other things. But it's just more or less me being observational than critical. :)
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I spend about 10% of the days of a year in a strip club and even if you add the LT relationship I had with one girl who was/is/was/probably is again a stripper that kicks it up to about 15-18%. I concentrate on the comments about the clubs but keep in mind money, politics, belief systems, SA to name a few all have some bearing on going to clubs. As Juicebox stated after you are here bit you need variety.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    As K basically said, if you don't like the discussions offered, create your own. That's what i did for the last several months, often every day. But there is only so much strip club focused material you can talk about before you're going in circles. Educating the newbs? I'm kinda done with that. Advanced tricks of the trade? Too club and dancer specific to be very useful in a discussion. As my club visits are fewer and farther between in these slower times (post holidays in the heart of winter), i run into less experiences worth expounding on. Although some topics always seem worth revisiting...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion