tuscl

Anything is possible, but I smell bullshit

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent review of Scarlett's in Hallandale (near Miami):

"... Drugged, money stolen, and professionally scammed. The entire internet will know about this place and every place managed by them. Never have I encountered something like this, Scarlett's pull cons that Eastern European clubs try to do. Yes some girls are attractive, but stay far far away from this place, and if you ignore this review and do decide to go, please leave all your cards in your car and only go in with a set amount of cash, although they might steal that too.

I visited Scarlet with a friend, and we were enticed to a private room by a gang of attractive scam artists. They tell you $1000 for 30 minutes, but it's actually 20-30% higher on the bill. Kicked my friend out of the room while I was in the toilet because he heard how they were going to scam me because he speaks Spanish, and then put my phone and wallet on the table so I couldn't see him calling and texting me. Spiked the campaign with some type of pill. End of night all the cash in my wallet is gone, over several hundred dollars! Promise sexual favors to get you in the room, but of course no sexual favors. Was told I would receive more time than I actually received.

Hostess even took my pin number, and in my drugged state I give it to her so she called the bank who blocked the charges, and charged me several more times for several thousand and inputting my pin in the other room, likely so I couldn't verify the full amount. Drugged and stupid, I signed the receipt expecting a good time without realizing how much it was. Was not a good time. Stay. Far. Away. Tried to get my money back, but of course they don't care ..."

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=rev&id=32183…

16 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    Too many holes in this story to count.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Somebody had a bad trip.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Papi,

This is accurate! They've got me there no less then 5 times!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ are you serious?
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Papi,

You should know me better than that. Now if there was some Asian 9 or 10 there, I might go broke! :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    :)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Regardless of whether there is truth to the review - it’s an entertaining read. Papi’s comments - and the posters replies - are also entertaining.

I was thinking the poster took a bad situation and blew it up into a wildly bad experience. But after Clubbers comments - I’m thinking there’s more truth to the story.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Papi I heard more than a few horror stories about Scarlett’s from a few different folk I have only been there once or twice but just like any of these clubs if you aren’t careful and someone there thinks they can get away with it you can be a target especially if you drink too much. That is why I confine my overindulgences to when I go with a friend or hanging with one of my FWB girls I know if I get carried away she will take me home with her. On another note that is why I never have sex ITC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @Cashman:

Clubber was being facetious
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    pass me the vodka...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    To me it smells like the guy got ripped off, which is not uncommon in a strip club, and wants to get back at the club by creating a wild story (he said such in his review comments, w.r.t. wanting to give the club a bad rep) - as I mentioned in the review comments, this is a well-known and well-visited club and this guy's story is inconsistent with any review I've read of this club going back several years - I can def believe he got ripped off, but don't quite believe it went down the way he described.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Sounds like BS to me too. And they do have cameras in the private rooms there, they're clearly visible and I've seen the feed.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did get hustled, and is over exaggerating the damages.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    His one and only review. I’m not buying it.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Cash,

You must have missed my reply to Papi. I've only been to Scarlett's about 4 times. Once I left and went to Tootsie's as I didn't find a decent parking spot. The other times, everything was OK for me, but the club is a bit like a smaller Tootsie's with more pressure, at least to me. If I venture that far north, I would always prefer Tootsie's.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    I think the "hustle" at Scarlett's is to sucker those guys into those overpriced rooms where they get nothing of what they expect.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Thanks for clarifying. I get it now.

I’m still amazed by the story. It’s one of those depictions of epic strip club stupidity. The part where they drugged his drinks - and when the hostess got his pin from him while he was drugged - and made several thousand dollar attempts at getting his money - were creative.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion