tuscl

Where Are They Now

DFreshPalace
California
I'm not feeling myself right now so writing is one of my therapies as my favorite person spends her free time with family and I give her that space she needs and deserves.

I wanted to talk about one of my fun times at another club and share my experience. One night I was sitting at the stage when a beautiful girl came from the back to begin her show. It was a light night so I thought I should support the stage so the girls didn't feel alone. It was a 3 song set where the first was dancing and a little showing with the 2nd a little more showing and the 3rd it was total nude. Once the 3rd song hit the girl approached me and asked if I could leave the stage because my being there made her feel a bit uncomfortable and she would come talk to me after she finished up.

I'm never one to disappoint or disrespect the wishes of the girls so I excused myself and went to a table. After she finished she came over and introduced herself and then asked me if she looked like anyone I knew. I had thought she did but I couldn't put a face with the name at the time until she told me her real name and then it all made sense.

We worked together at a previous job and she was in need of money and started dancing. She was worried I was going to be mad at her and wouldn't like her as a friend anymore. That was never the case. It actually brought me closer and made me want to help her more. We came to an agreement that it would be between us and never get out to the company that she was there nor I was.

I didn't like her living situation so I brought her home with me and let stay the night. She found a video that I had with Heather Hunter and we watched it for a bit before she headed to the shower. Did I tell you she was beautiful? You should see her in the shower. That night we did some deep conversation amongst other things and I took her to work the next day. I never heard from her again and only wish I could find her now not to rekindle what took place that night but to make sure she's alright and to see how her life turned out after all these years.

I love my Best friend who is now engaged and my new girl whom I have talked about but I also never stopped caring about the special ones who have made an impact on my life and wonder Where Are They Now?

4 comments

• gawker
    7 years ago
    I'm guessing the very large majority of the readers here have a former GF who we wonder about. My senior year of high school (62-63) I dated a sophomore who was a true beauty - blonde, 5'6", slim waist and very well endowed. During my freshman year of college her family moved from MA to Wisconsin. We stayed in touch by phone ( picture little Gawker at the phone booth with $10 in quarters - that was 8 hours work) and in 1965 I drove out there to visit. She had been selected to be Miss Teenage Wisconsin that year. That was the first & only time we had sex and we drifted apart (if you remember the 60's, you weren't there). I've often thought of her and wondered what her life was like. She'd be 69 or 70 years old now and at this age one has to wonder if old lost friends are even alive.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I'm off here like 3-4 weeks and I come back and all the posts are now about pedophiles and these new weirdos.

I could never imagine I'd rather hear about guys tranny encounters and cumming in your pants.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL

mdb is considered to be more of a weirdo than guys who post about trannys and guys who brag about cumming in their pants.

• DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Is that a compliment? I prefer to write articles but they haven't been updated in few weeks so here I am.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion