Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I have an SA date set up with this hot, blonde, 29-year court reporter

realDougster

Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Wish me luck!

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You’re a rich stud you don’t need luck just remember to tip your bartender you’ll be fine.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

How many bitcoins will it cost you?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Have a great time. She sounds hot.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

I reccomend taking her home and showing her your Ming vase collection.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Just make sure all your Warhols are on display. I always thought his work was over hyped by people who couldn't understand his work and therefore pronounced it "art". With any luck, a few more will bite the dust.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Wash your ass

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement