Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pick a number

Subraman

Car key and wallet dating your sister

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Left to right, pick a number from 1-5. Post it here before you click the link, and tell us how you feel about your choice: returnofkings.com

I will warn you in advance, there's a Papi mode girl in there

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

How do you like your lapdance partner for the night?

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

i don't think papi would touch that heffer even with your dick those girls hare kinda repugnant. 2 has a little potential

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I cheated so I won't reveal my choice.

S
Supremeruler
•

Fuck you jackie.

S
Supremeruler
•

6

S
Supremeruler
•

I feel great

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

4

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Should've clicked the link first. No minors for me buddy.

Profile picture for anonlvone
anonlvone
•

i cheated. i'll take the girl 2nd from the left.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Dammit, you think they're not of age? i think they're all 18, but just in case:

Pick a number, 1-6, without clicking on link. Back row: left to right: 1-5 Girl in front: 6

Profile picture for 79terrier
79terrier
•

It says something about high school girls in the caption....

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Worst timing ever to not check the caption. Switch game to definitely-of-age girls in 2nd link. 1-6

Profile picture for anonlvone
anonlvone
•

oh hell no, they all look so skanky, it's like playing pick your favorite venereal disease

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ haven’t you heard of the listermint method? We don’t worry about STDs here as long as we go out with a fresh bottle of listermint.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

3

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

I picked 3 but I wish it was 4 or 5

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

3...ill take it.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

2,3,4,5 from the r...kings group (assuming each is 18) and all five from the ashtown group. (oh darn. i did it wrong...)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Are they over 18? The Hotties look young. I’ll take the tubby one - as she’s definitely old enough. I’ve got no issue banging a lard ass.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement