tuscl

Dirty Stripper Pussies?

RedJohnson
Fuckin' your ATF for free
Monday, January 8, 2018 4:53 PM
Getting sick of having strep throat all the time. I do a lot of DATY with strippers and i'm thinking that this is the reason. Any of you fellas deal with this? I am poppin antibiotics like candy and it sucks.

24 comments

• Daddylongstroke
    6 years ago
    I have never had thisbproblem. Hopefully you'll find a fix for this.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    You might have gonorrhea throat, not strep throat. The antibiotic-resistant kind that had no cure. Better tell your doc that you've been going down on random strippers.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Has*
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    stop the drug abuse. lysine and vitamin D helps.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and zinc.
  • MrDeuce
    6 years ago
    I've done this many times in the past year and a half, but only with an extremely select few. In fact, I hope to engage in a little DATY on Wednesday night with my new OTC girl! I doubt that you're getting strep throat from eating pussy, but you may need to choose your recipients more carefully . . . or douse them with Listermint :)
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Antibiotics dont work if you continuously take them. There is a reason there is a specific schedule of treatment. Go get tested, nobody here is gonna give you better advice. Oh, no listermint is not the answer...
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    Have done it quite a bit, and I always enjoy it. It's just awesome to watch a girl get off on it, and I'd say 90% do from my experience. It always gets them in the mood ... "I want you inside me" is probably the most common sentence after she's done convulsing. Lucky enough (knock on wood) to never have had an issue like what is described. Good luck with that.
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    You might want to look into the holistic approach. If you're indiscriminately taking antibiotics they probably aren't doing anything (as mentioned above).
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    know this. say she's a blonde. have her stand on her head. now she winds up as a brunette with real bad breathe. squeeze some lemon juice onto the box and she just might emit something real toxic onto you.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Uprightcitizen and Randommember offer good advice. You need to get to a DR and get tested. If this is one of your first posts here - it must be something that is effecting you frequently - and that’s not a good sign. I am selective about who I stick my tongue in - as it’s difficult to not share fluids when eating pussy.
  • RedJohnson
    6 years ago
    This is the third time in the past 8 months. Lucky for me the antibiotics worked the last two times and are helping now too. But it is freakin me out. I think the doc is not testing me for STD on purpose so it wont be in my medical records so just gives me an antibiotic that kills lots of things.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Maybe you can go to a clinic and get tested? I’ve not been to one of those places - but hopefully it’s anonymous.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    If you aren’t killing the bacteria completely, it could be the same infection that is reoccurring. You could be the one spreading it.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Bj99 - I was thinking that too. He could be carrying the bacteria - and spreading it. If he’s not being tested for STD’s - it would be easy to miss the source - and the medications could only be partially effective.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Are you freaking out enough to stop stuffing your face into random stripper pussy? If the answer is 'no', then you're not actually freaking out.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Yeah. It’s the reason they make you take antibiotics until they are finished, even after you feel better, is bc it’s common for bacterial infections to die down and then build up again, if not killed completely. If you aren’t actully being swabbed for strep, it could also be allergies. Sometimes nasal drip is unnoticeable accept for a sore throat.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Ishmael and Bj99 - very good insights. I’m sure it can be easy to mistake other infections as non-STD unless testing specifically for STD’s. If he’s posting here - and he’s thinking it’s the strippers being the sole cause of his issues - maybe now he realizes there could be some other things contributing to it.
  • RedJohnson
    6 years ago
    I am sure that it is strippers. It is one of the same two girls each time and 4 to 7 days later I feel like shit. If i was smart i would have stopped seeing those girls after the second time for sure and maybe the first but I didnt.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i dont think its the 2 dirty strippers pussies thats given you the infection, but actually the battle of their boyfriends cum happening in your throat..jaja
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Seems that you are fairly sure of the cause. Maybe you should stay away from the two strippers - and see if your throat issues go away too.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Your handle seems to imply you have other issues going on with your junk. I dont think its supposed to be red. But seriously just get tested for everything at a clinic like Planned Parenthood and tell them your issues with your throat too. We dont need more chlamidia/gonorrhea spreading around, not cool. Personally I get tested two or three times a year. When it comes to fucking around I dont like to fuck around (with my health or anyone elses). Make it a routine...
  • RedJohnson
    6 years ago
    Sick as this is I miss one of these girls a fuckload. This bitch can really suck a dick. Would I be safe if I had 7 days more to go on the meds and want to hit it when I have stuff in me to kill the shit?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Those questions are for your doctor, not a bunch of pl’s on a strip club website.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion