tuscl

Alabama/Georgia

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Monday, January 8, 2018 3:08 PM
Whose your pick?

45 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I very rarely root for Alabama, they're kinda the evil empire - but I do enjoy watching their games b/c they always play at a high level and I feel I'm gonna see some good football. I usually root for the underdog but for w/e reason I am not into Georgia and think they're kinda overrated and and have not really earned their stripes per se. Alabama's defense always has a knack for taking away the running game then pinning their ears back and going after the quarterback; and I don't think Georgia's quarterback is experienced enough nor mobile enough to be able to handle Alabama's defense/pressure and I think this may be the key to the game. Thus I predict a 'Bama win.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    I have 23.78 (imaginary) bitcoins on Alabama
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Georgia wins as this is not as good as the typical 'bama team.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I pick my nose.
  • Topspin57
    6 years ago
    Georgia wins as freshman quarterback plays like a senior. Senior running backs play outstanding against the vaulted Alabama defense. Go Dawgs!!!!
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I like both teams but I think defense wins championships. Bama.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Bama'so kicker sucks
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ stop patronizing the kicker
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    The team in red&white from the SEC.
  • HungryGiraffe
    6 years ago
    Bama
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    Georgia
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm going for the black guys
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm at the Tootsies sportsbar - a sign in the sportsbar says capacity for 450 people - all seats are taken with some people standing around
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There's a cute Latina custy next to me with her punk BF sitting on the other side of her - damn wannabe McDaddy keeps lighting cigar after cigar and is making me fucking nauseous - he puts his hand behind her on the back of her chair and that damn smelly ass cigar is right next to me - can't believe they still allow smoking indoors in fucking Miami - punk has the look of many a stripper BF
  • MrEddyG
    6 years ago
    I want Georgia I think this may be Alabama's last gasp
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Sweep her off her feet Papi. Take her away from that poser.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I don't think GA will feel great if they don't go into halftime with a double digit lead.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Okay, they got the TD
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Damn - 'Bama is on its heels - their defense is not taking over the game as it usually does, and their offense is not explosive enough
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @flag: I think it may be larryfisherman :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL Is he wearing BBB kicks?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    No - but I saw him lighting his cigars with $50 bills trying to impress his bitch
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    GA has a 2:1 yards advantage at halftime (223 vs 94), almost 2:1 time of possession, and 16 vs 4 1st-downs
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Damn it!!!
  • sharkhunter
    6 years ago
    I decided to root for bama but don't care a whole lot. I'm surprised they were behind most of the game.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Tied game - it's getting interesting
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Left the Tootsies sportsbar and now watching the game in the main-room - good amount of hot dancers for a Mo eve and they seem hungry due to low custy #s (5x more people in the sportsbar vs main-room)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Ha. That kicker is going to get tarred and feathered.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Did you bring cigar smoker's girl with you?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm going to bed, these OT rules are ridiculous.
  • 79terrier
    6 years ago
    I'm just glad I live on the west coast.
  • Rick999
    6 years ago
    I'm rooting for Alabama but wondering how long the game will last now.
  • Rick999
    6 years ago
    Well that was quick. Congrats Alabama.
  • Rick999
    6 years ago
    Alabama quarterback can say he wanted to give more room for his guys to run instead of taking heat for losing so many yards.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Good game on both sides - gotta give 'Bama credit for fighting till the end and coming back
  • HungryGiraffe
    6 years ago
    Bama’s 2nd string true frosh QB played like a Heisman champion! Very smart kid.
  • 79terrier
    6 years ago
    Feel bad for #14 on Georgia. Got burned badly in the 4 th quarter and ot
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I'm a dawg for life..... our defense ran out of gas
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    But we clearly belonged in the game
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    4500 dollar ticket to see a great game but I came home after..... even pussy would not cheer me up tonight lol
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    Thank God I had a stripper snuggled up nice and close with my hands on her ass (or her ass in my lap) most of the 4th quarter and OT or I'd be a lot more upset today. Had one of the best nights I've had at Oasis in a long time.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    It was a good game, there can be only one. Congrats to Bama.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Initially I thought Saban had screwed up putting in an inexperienced true-freshman but obviously it was the right decision
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Good game. I enjoyed it at home. Both teams seemed to have played well. I haven’t followed either team this season. My area isn’t really a college football stronghold.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    aaaassrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh! Wish these games were only 55 minutes long.... I'm not bitter, much, lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion