Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Alabama/Georgia

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Whose your pick?

Replies (45)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I very rarely root for Alabama, they're kinda the evil empire - but I do enjoy watching their games b/c they always play at a high level and I feel I'm gonna see some good football.

I usually root for the underdog but for w/e reason I am not into Georgia and think they're kinda overrated and and have not really earned their stripes per se.

Alabama's defense always has a knack for taking away the running game then pinning their ears back and going after the quarterback; and I don't think Georgia's quarterback is experienced enough nor mobile enough to be able to handle Alabama's defense/pressure and I think this may be the key to the game.

Thus I predict a 'Bama win.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

I have 23.78 (imaginary) bitcoins on Alabama

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Georgia wins as this is not as good as the typical 'bama team.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I pick my nose.

Profile picture for Topspin57
Topspin57
•

Georgia wins as freshman quarterback plays like a senior. Senior running backs play outstanding against the vaulted Alabama defense. Go Dawgs!!!!

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

I like both teams but I think defense wins championships. Bama.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Bama'so kicker sucks

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ stop patronizing the kicker

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

The team in red&white from the SEC.

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

Bama

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Georgia

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'm going for the black guys

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'm at the Tootsies sportsbar - a sign in the sportsbar says capacity for 450 people - all seats are taken with some people standing around

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

There's a cute Latina custy next to me with her punk BF sitting on the other side of her - damn wannabe McDaddy keeps lighting cigar after cigar and is making me fucking nauseous - he puts his hand behind her on the back of her chair and that damn smelly ass cigar is right next to me - can't believe they still allow smoking indoors in fucking Miami - punk has the look of many a stripper BF

Profile picture for MrEddyG
MrEddyG
•

I want Georgia I think this may be Alabama's last gasp

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Sweep her off her feet Papi. Take her away from that poser.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I don't think GA will feel great if they don't go into halftime with a double digit lead.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Okay, they got the TD

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Damn - 'Bama is on its heels - their defense is not taking over the game as it usually does, and their offense is not explosive enough

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@flag:

I think it may be larryfisherman

:)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Is he wearing BBB kicks?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

No - but I saw him lighting his cigars with $50 bills trying to impress his bitch

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

GA has a 2:1 yards advantage at halftime (223 vs 94), almost 2:1 time of possession, and 16 vs 4 1st-downs

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Damn it!!!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I decided to root for bama but don't care a whole lot.

I'm surprised they were behind most of the game.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Tied game - it's getting interesting

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Left the Tootsies sportsbar and now watching the game in the main-room - good amount of hot dancers for a Mo eve and they seem hungry due to low custy #s (5x more people in the sportsbar vs main-room)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Ha. That kicker is going to get tarred and feathered.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Did you bring cigar smoker's girl with you?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'm going to bed, these OT rules are ridiculous.

Profile picture for 79terrier
79terrier
•

I'm just glad I live on the west coast.

Profile picture for Rick999
Rick999
•

I'm rooting for Alabama but wondering how long the game will last now.

Profile picture for Rick999
Rick999
•

Well that was quick. Congrats Alabama.

Profile picture for Rick999
Rick999
•

Alabama quarterback can say he wanted to give more room for his guys to run instead of taking heat for losing so many yards.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Good game on both sides - gotta give 'Bama credit for fighting till the end and coming back

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

Bama’s 2nd string true frosh QB played like a Heisman champion! Very smart kid.

Profile picture for 79terrier
79terrier
•

Feel bad for #14 on Georgia. Got burned badly in the 4 th quarter and ot

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I'm a dawg for life..... our defense ran out of gas

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

But we clearly belonged in the game

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

4500 dollar ticket to see a great game but I came home after..... even pussy would not cheer me up tonight lol

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

Thank God I had a stripper snuggled up nice and close with my hands on her ass (or her ass in my lap) most of the 4th quarter and OT or I'd be a lot more upset today. Had one of the best nights I've had at Oasis in a long time.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

It was a good game, there can be only one. Congrats to Bama.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Initially I thought Saban had screwed up putting in an inexperienced true-freshman but obviously it was the right decision

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Good game. I enjoyed it at home. Both teams seemed to have played well.

I haven’t followed either team this season. My area isn’t really a college football stronghold.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

aaaassrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!

Wish these games were only 55 minutes long....

I'm not bitter, much, lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement