Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Any interest in a TUSCL awards show?

realDougster

Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

We could vote on and give out annual awards for those that excel in certain categories, e.g.,

"The Papi Chulo Award for Longest Club Review"

Other categories?

Replies (57)Latest

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

The JohnSmith69 Award for Vicarious OTC Stories.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

top troll

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Best Lasagna Recipe

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

This could be lots of fun - or it could go off the rails quickly!

Any nominees for Most Out of Touch? SJG?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Shadowcat - "Monger Lifetime Achievement Award"

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Dougster - "Positivity Award"

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The Member Most Feared by Chickens - Juice?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Dougster - "Mr Congeniality Award"

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

The Fishsticks Make it Rain 30K Award ;)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"Excellence In Big Booties Award"

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Subraman - "Excellence In Locking Down A Ho Award"

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

RickDugan - "The Humility Award"

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

BJ99 - "Member You'd Most Like To Fuck Award"

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

flagooner - "Excellence In Patronizing Award"

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Juice - "Alias Award"

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

ldk82 - "Excellence in LDKing Award"

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Chessmaster - "Excellence in PAWGs Award"

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

We would need entertainment for the awards show.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Shadowcat's Annual "Most Deadly 2am-er Award"

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

The Douchester Buzzkill for contacting LEO Award

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

edit: The Douchester Snitch Award

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

The Diveiest Dive Award with presentations by Papi Chulo.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Founder - "The Letting Shit Slide Award"

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

The Flagooner Sarcasm special Mention Award

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

The Bj99 Award for the stripper that’s the most popular TUSCLer.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"Excellence In $5 VHM Lappers Award"

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

The Poledancer83 award for best Avitar

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Follies - "Excellence In Value Award"

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

The It’s All About Me Dougster Award.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I’d be honored to accept that Papi! ❤️

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

And I nominate Doces and Gawker for the “what had happened was..” award

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

100 meter dash award: @25.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Cry like a baby when busted for defending a self-admitted pedophile: @25

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Biggest tranny fan - LDK82

Worst/Best TUSCL rapper - That’s between Juice and P-Nemesis

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Seems I recall it has been done in the past.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

shortest review award

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

weirdest review award

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

my nomination for weirdest review is... Imnotsure, Satin Dolls, nyny. jan 5 2018.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Poledancer83 - definitely Hottest Avatar - and Most Delicious Pussy Lips too!

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

Furthest commute to a strip club - jackslash, Tel Aviv

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Least Convincing Club Ad Award

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I think @Papi deserves a naivety award for desperately grasping at straws that his buddy @vincemichaels is not really a pedophile. (Hey, @Papi, are with the crowd who is like he has brain defects and is only doing it get attention?)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I think @Dougster deserves an idiot award for trying to pick as many fights with long term members who post intelligently (hey @Dougster are you happy standing with the stupid crowd that really has brain defects or are you just another attention whore)

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

@25: Have a look above. I see @Papi being the first to take a few shots at me here. I'm responding in kind. Not picking a fight.

And, no, I don't GAF if some is a "long term member" and has "posted intelligently" in the past. That gives you no free pass to defend a self-admitted pedophile. I'll call out on it no matter who you think you are and what you think your credentials are. Truth is the truth. Nobody gets a free pass around it. Sorry!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Unfortunately for you @Dougster you don’t seem to recognize the difference between fact and opinion Whatever opinion you hold untill it is tested in a court of law or with scientific evidence it still is an opinion, like I have said in other threads you can continue to argue but you are just making a fool out of yourself.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ My opinions are generally recognized as fact.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^No I never said that ever you should know better than that.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

@25: right. So if someone working for you told you some BS which you knew was BS but you couldn't prove it in a court of law or "with scientific evidence", it would all be good, right? You won't call them out on it? You'd just be like, well I only have an option, so I'll hold back. That's really your standard? As I asked you in another thread: Tell the truth much?

You are the one making a fool of yourself, by letting your friendship @vinceygirl blind you from seeing what he really is: a pedophile.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

No I’m just tired of bullshit if you accused me of defending an alleged pedophile you might have a leg to stand on, but I’m not defending him, you are just attacking him and any other person that doesn’t see things your way. Let’s get something straight I’m not defending anything or anyone I’m saying quite simply that I don’t agree with you. That’s what is making you the fool.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

@25: you absolutely are defending him. You are saying there is not enough evidence to reach the conclusion that he is a pedophile. This despite the fact that he has, on many occasions, admitted to being attracted to underage girls, and that he has admitted to have sex with at least one of them on his sailboat.

Spin it, @25, spin it! Keeping look like the fool that you are!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I’m not commenting on the evidence at all there is no evidence on a board where the catch phrase is “ everything written here should be considered fiction”

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Riiight... Keep grasping at those straws, @25. He was just making it all up...

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Just realized the explanation for your denial just boils down to you want to minimize your cognitive dissonance:

"I'm a good judge of character! Very wordly. Hard to fool." = @25's self perception

"But I am friends with this guy @vincemichaels and he claims, if truth, would mean he is a pedophile" = cognitive dissonance starts

"He was just making it all up" = cognitive dissonance stopped

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Parse all you like loser I just proved you to be the fool. Cognitive Dissonance is ridiculous like your grasping at straws, I laid it out there for you but you’ll never admit to being wrong despite your protestations to the contrary.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Both winners or both losers?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

^ internet arguments rarely have winners...

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^^So true

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement