tuscl

Thunderbird vs Ripple

realDougster
Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse
Which one are you cheering for? Which do you hold in your paper bag. I like Thunderbird because of its disruptive bouquet.

11 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I saw your other post - and I was thinking of Thunderbird and Ripple too. I stay away from both - as I can hold them down - but they can cause discomfort on the back end!
  • eyeofodin
    7 years ago
    Boone's Farm served very cold if I'm fat on cash.

Wild Irish Rose if times are lean.

If I'm feel'n Red Foxx inspired champipple.
    greatest Red Foxx line about going to a swingers key party in the '70's .... "if I known it was going to be that kind of party, I've have stuck my dick in the massed potatoes."
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Boone's Farm lol. Ty Eye as you brought back junior high to my memory. Before Boone's farm it was Orange Tango.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Night Train for when we're settling down for the night in the box town in the alley behind the club. It has a certain sedative quality, so if one of the guys wakes up bawling during the night from a bad RIL nightmare, it's not hard to turn over and go back to sleep.

When I was holding Thunderbird, it turned my lips black and the dancers were hesitant to engage in front room make-out sessions. I haven't investigated Ripple yet, but am interested in learning more about this alternative.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Mix Thunderbird with Ripple and call it Cripple Redd Fox 1973 on Sanford And Son.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Haha, "Say the word, Thunderbird!"
  • PeterEaster
    7 years ago
    What's the word? Thunderbird
    How's it sold? Good and cold
    What's the jive? Bird's alive
    What's the price? Thirty twice
    What's the flavor? Ask your neighbor
    What’s the reaction? Satisfaction
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Wow, thanks guys...Boone's Farm...Wild Irish Rose... Night Train...you've given me lots of great new investment ideas...and I really think I need to diversify my crypto-wine portfolio

I'm texting my Mom now, maybe she can stop at 7-11 after she gets off work
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    This is kids stuff... I've graduated to Sterno
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Mad Dog Orange. At least that’s what I remember drinking in high school.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Lol thanks peter. Well done...

Memories of mickeys and colt 45...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion