tuscl

Ethereum vs Ripple

Monday, January 8, 2018 5:00 AM
Looks like they are jockeying for 2nd place for market cap in the cryptocurrency space. Which one are you cheering for? Which do you hold. I like Ethereum because it is less corporate, and more disruptive. Plus those zk-SNARKS gotta be a winner.

9 comments

• wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    I've bought a little bit of both. I like Ripple but it's a PITA to buy right now compared to Ethereum. I wish the marketplace was easier to navigate...
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I am cheering for every investor to lose everything and do a 1929 off a building.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    We are witnessing the progressive corruption of Dougster. Unlikely he will even last as long as his mentor, Bernie Madoff. SJG
  • ime
    6 years ago
    XLM is gonna be a big winner. IBM backing and FairX, glad i got in at under 30 cents.
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    skibum609: "I am cheering for every investor to lose everything and do a 1929 off a building" And you say there is something really wrong with me.
  • HungryGiraffe
    6 years ago
    I’m impressed by the simplicity and low transaction costs of Ripple. Great for supply chain management. Has big bank support, including American Express.
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    Big bank support is a negative for me: at least from the perspective of me investing in line with my ideals. For a purely investment POV, however, hard to argue it is not a plus and the big rally sure seems to support that. I would be disappointed, however, if, after all the effort people put into decentralization the market voted on a centralized solution as its favorite. In the end, though, if that is the will of people so be it! I too would jump on the train at that point if it's clear it's going to be the winner. Still early in the race, however, IMO.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Eastman Kodak just announced a crypto currency they are going to use for payment of photo images using blockchain technology.
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    Buy! Buy! Buy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion