tuscl

Another update

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Things are working out better than I had imagined they could. I am getting a divorce, it is going to be semi civil. I told her everything and that was that. Instead of screaming and raging she was just sad and that both surprised and shamed me. We are working out terms we can both live with. She is not planning at this time to take me to the cleaners. So this is about as good as I could expect. I am actually relieved at the prospect of divorce.
On a happier note, I have one SA girl who is now not charging anything and is wanting a real relationship after my divorce. I have not promised anything but who am I to turn down free? I still highly recommend SA. I have only had one stripper like flake out, The girls I have met with have all been attractive and fun. A couple are downright gorgeous and I still have not paid over 400 a visit with most being 300.

17 comments

• joc13
    7 years ago
    Let me be the first to say I'm glad it's working out in a way you're happy with.

Also, let me be the first to say that the "free" girl will be anything but if you're not careful.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Was this going to end any other way.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Good for you :) I hope it works out. I don’t know ab jumping into a “free” relationship w a sa girl just yet. As usual, South Park offers insight:

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/251903/do-…

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m glad to hear things are moving towards a civil divorce. Hopefully the proceedings will not clean you out financially. Based on your discussions - it seems that divorce is a good option for both of you.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Divorce can be a beautiful thing. Get a signed agreement quickly. The longer it drags out the more likely it is that she will decide to take the cleaners route.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Bj99, I love Butters. He reminds me of myself.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    If she hasn't sat down with a lawyer your "deal" is worthless. Couples make "deals" all the time and I blow them up and get the woman more. 192k was the last episode. guys lawyer kept whining: "they had a deal".
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    You may come out of the divorce without any money to buy prostitutes.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Best advice I was given us to live like a saint until things are finalized. You may find her attitude changes very quickly if you keep whoring through the proce$$ and I guarantee she'll have a problem watching that $$$ go to other pussy instead of hers. @bj99 that was perfect! Lol
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    He supposedly came clean with all the details and doesn't expect her future lawyer to use it against him? Either this whole adventure is a BS or OP is delusional.
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    I’m not a lawyer, but it can still get ugly at some point. I’ve been through it twice already and swore I wouldn’t do it again. Stupid me has a live in SO now and I’m sure I’m going to have to give her psychotic ass something when I get her out of my house after 6 years. My only saving grace is that she’s mentally ill and hooked on pills.

A very wise man (almost 90 years old) recently told me, “son, you never learned you don’t have to get married to get laid”! Except for the HIV, Charlie Sheen got it right.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    As far as divorce goes, you can save a lot by using a moderator and being fair. Also, alliony might be better than dividing assets. You pick the ammt and time, and it’s taxable income to her, not you (tho I’d make sure it’s specified). If her income is lower, that money will be taxed at a lower rate. Plus, she can use it as “income” for credit reasons. Alimony is really under used.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Again, @OP, I think you're a fool to air your dirty laundry online, giving away your location with your reviews. Why not get yourself a good therapist?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You might be smart to get a JS69 type to get innvoled on your behalf before a Skibum gets involved the quicker you get it done the better it will work out for you
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    A divorce is the best option. Good luck!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yeah. My ex wife agreed verbally to an out of court divorce with just one attorney doing the paperwork. I contacted an attorney that my family had used for another matter and he agreed to do it. 2 days later my ex wife had me served with divorce papers and it became a 2 attorney case. So you can't trust them. We did settle out of court in mediation. The bitch tried to bring up my association with strippers and the female mediator told her that it had no bearing as both parties had already agreed that the marriage was unsaveable and this process was just to set up the terms.

The first two years were hell for me to dig out from under the financial mess she and the divorce had left me in but after that it was smooth sailing.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If you have made a conscientious decision to divorce, I congratulate you. But do not underestimate the challenges that going on present.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion