tuscl

Stage side interaction length?

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Thursday, January 4, 2018 10:03 PM
So as a strip club newb one of the things that repeatedly surprises me is the length of acceptable/expected interaction stage side. I generally want to get a quick closer look at a girls face when I walk up to the stage to tip. However it seems like most dancers (when it's slow in the club) seem to expect a 30-60 second interaction. I have even had a few occasions where I tried to put a dollar in their thong and they pulled away almost seeming to want to lengthen the interaction. How long do you typically spend one on one stage side when tipping? When slow? When it's busy?

13 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Since I rarely tip dancers on stage at my favorite club, when I do it is very quick. Just enough time to let her know that I'm here and ready for her when she gets off stage.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    As long as possible and the dancer wants, if she is one I'm interested in. Enjoy your time!
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Usually you don't have to walk up to the stage to tip. You sit at the stage, and the dancer gives you whatever percentage of her dancing time she can given the number of other PL's sitting there. You get to see her up close; she gets to build rapport and gauge your interest. It's a win-win situation.
  • TeoTommy
    7 years ago
    It’s a classic sales technique.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Most guys go to clubs for the fantasy of intimacy and sexual attraction with hot women. Correspondingly, most guys get annoyed if a dancer *doesn't* try to extend the stage side interaction. It's a performance and part of the fantasy.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    I usually tip a dollar or two depending on how I like her. She will ask my name and I will request her to see me after her set. That's all I talk. After her stage set I will go back to my table. Stage dance is the right time for me to decide if the girl is worth taking lap dances.I like all naturals on a girl .So I check her on stage before I request for dances.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    Its up to the girl. I've had some girls say thanks, and turn away and walk away, back to the pole or back to the middle of the stage. Others keep me there, put on a show for me, hug me or chat me up. What I have trouble with is when I am the only guy sitting at the stage. Dancer's keep coming back to me after I have already tipped, so am I obligated to tip again? I don't sit at the stage very often, and it seems that very few guys do, at least during the afternoon shift.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    If you're the first or only one stage tipping, that's her chance to give a promo to everyone in the room. I find that it can help to put a hand against the wall of the stage to brace so she can't pull me closer and also to keep from falling in case puts her hand on my shoulder to balance while doing a showy acrobatic type move. Some pretend pout and ask why I am standing so far away.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Don’t be afraid of them. They won’t bite (unless that’s your thing). They are just trying to make a sale.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If you sit at the stage - it will assist in developing a stage side rapport with the dancer. It’s still going to be a short chat - but it allows you to let her know you are interested. On your side - you get a close view of her body - and you can see her body close up. This should help you to decide whether you want to buy dances from her.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Stage shows can be boring for dancers early in the evening, when few guys are there. I have had dancers simply lie in front of me for 2 songs, wiggle their butts just "for the appearance sake of performing" and simply grab with me until they can leave.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Stupid spell check. "gab with me"
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    This varies completely by the club, the dancer, the time of day. At our local no touching clubs, it is all visual. But some girl wilsl really like a guy and shower attention on him. Sometimes a dancer wants to set up OTC, and so she will deliberately let the guy see that she is ignoring other guys. Sometimes they even complain about other guys to him. Watch out, because this stripper trick can cause real trouble. In San Francisco, girls have been giving me contact pussy in the face, and doing it again and again, so eventually they get licked. In our underground places titties in the face is standard, nuzzling common, sometimes climbing on and pressing forhead to forehead not uncommon. Fairly easy to steer it to DFKing. As we see in videos of TJ, stage side makeout sessions and DATY are common. At some of our local places, slated for closure, some girls give very nice DFKing as standard for $1. It really all depends. I mean if you want it, very easy to end up waking up with the girl the next morning. As far as our OP, it all varies. If you don't like strip club dancers, or if you think they bite, then stay home. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion