JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Actually got a hoe trying to legit date me....not sure how to take this

Is this like dating a stripper or a civilian

SA chicks are some were inbetween that line

12 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    SA girls are a mixed bag. Some are seasoned pros like strippers or ex strippers, some are straight up p4p, and there is a good quantity of curious amateurs who have other ambitions than to make sex their career. I gravitate toward the curious amateurs on SA since I can find plenty of pros in tbe strip club. There are even some that straight up say they are potentially looking for a long term match.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I try to avoid the girls looking for a match but they are out there Juice. Not sure you would want to tell that story to your grandkids though.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You can find girls that truly love Benjamins, that much I'll tell you .
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    There is a setting in SA for "marriage minded" so it is possible some girls there are looking for a real relationship. Two that I saw for an extended period starting hinting at the SB to MRS upgrade.

One girl I just got to be friends with for a while was most definitely using SA as a dating site since she thought it would be an easier way to meet guys that had money. She was deluding herself though, since she was significantly overweight (and pics were old from when she was younger and skinnier) and the only guys that stayed in contact with her were the bargain hunters.

In cases like me - married guy looking for a mistress - not sure why they would be interested in marriage. But since you're single, the "gold digger" angle is definitely in play.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    I think the vast majority over on SA are just looking for financial support. But if the age difference is not ridiculous, there's a possibility of finding something "real." Go over to the forum at "sugar lifestyle" and read through the FAQs. You'll see responses from men and women, and this gets discussed all the time.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Ok so what is SA?
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    seeking arrangement
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Oh ok I've heard of that...kind of a sugar baby site huh. Well then I would say it's highly unlikely that you would find a legit girl that wants to date you
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Can you find true love on SA?"

I'll answer your question with a question. What are the chances of being dealt a straight flush... six hands in a row?

It's possible, sure. But not bloody likely.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Maybe she is choosing me as her pimp ?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Possibly. With the added bonus of beefing up your LinkedIn profile.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    You can find true love - but it’s very very rare on SA. It’s dependent on the SA girl. Some girls are sincere and are looking for a true relationship - but most appear to be looking for funding.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion