tuscl

Taking Profits on (Most) CryptoCurrencies Here

Thursday, January 4, 2018 6:38 AM
I've withdrawn my original investment, just so I can always laugh at TUSCLers who tell me I am going to go broke. That insures no losses on the venture no matter what. And means, as usual, I was right when the TUSCL consensus was wrong. I've also moved have of my big profits into USD for a bit here. Letting a bit ride. Some of the things in the crypto-currency space seem rather irrational to me right now, and I couple of people who I believe have credibility on the subject have said so as well. Not telling anyone else what to do. That depends on your own risk tolerance, conviction, and long term plans. Good luck to all!

8 comments

• ime
    6 years ago
    Definitely not something to trust your retirement on ,but it is a fun ride.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Always like this when these scams collpase, Dougster making off with the loot: [view link] SJG
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    Who else took profits before this morning?
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    I greatly reduced my holdings over the past couple weeks. I’m happy with my 5 figure profit
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Although if Bitcoin core devs advance their deployment of the Lightning Network, I predict Bitcoin will skyrocket.
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    @FTS: I'm with you. If Lightning Network is successful then Bitcoin is almost certain to win. I'm skeptical of it, however. And, congratulations on your profits. Well deserved since you were the first big advocate of Bitcoin here.
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    Fun to watch this morning. I saw a 1000 "buy wall" on ETH get clobbered in just a few seconds. Definitely some profit taking this morning, and all the later comers in the last month or so gonna be feeling some pain today.
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    LOL!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion