tuscl

Specific dancer threads/reviews

thedude111222
California
Monday, January 1, 2018 9:01 AM
Is there a space to discuss specific dancers? Experiences, expected tips, mileage, etc. I know I can search through club reviews, but would like something more specific

10 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    Dancers only do this with me, so it would be pointless info to share. Besides, Diamond just says on the Internet that Ruby does all that stuff trying to get her fired, so you would be disappointed taking advantage of her "intel".
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Most of the members on this site agree that using dancer names in reviews especially in conjunction with the services that they might provide in a "No no". We don't want dancers getting into trouble with their clubs or LE. If you found a diamond in the rough would you want to keep it for yourself or share it? If you are okay with sharing on a board like this I suggest USAsexguide. They don't seems to care about protecting dancers.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    You shit the bed on this one op
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    There are a few web sites that mention dancers, mostly local boards for area. All are very unreliable, and ppwh said many times it's other dancers trying to get another dancer in trouble. Similarly it could be another club trying to get their competition raided, or a dancer trying to drum up business for the club. Two of the larger boards I do know of that posts such information is very sparse. Only a few clubs are mentioned, and the reviews are often shill reviews for the same dancer over and over again and all read the same on both sites.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Is there a space to discuss specific dancers?" No.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    I agree. No dancer names but I do recommend an exception to that rule if you encounter a ROB.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > PMing a user you know goes to the club should be a suitable alternative. Saying anything to Diamond on her club ad account or to the local DA's office asking about your experiences with Ruby is a bad thing, even if she didn't do anything any other dancer at the club wouldn't have done.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Seriously, though, if you're so autistic that you feel like your only hope of interacting with a woman is holding internet rumors over her head, leave the strippers in peace and go get picked up in a Backpage sting.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    There is no place on this site for specific dancer discussion. The intel you are looking for isn’t safe to post in an open forum. Most members here know to not use a dancers name when posting a review (if they offer details of specific services). This type of intel can easily get a dancer (or a club) in trouble. There are other sites with names and specifics - but they are highly unreliable. I don’t recommend strip club list - but names and acts are posted there. With the volume of trolls on that site - the info is basically useless. If you knew the info regarding a specific dancer - would it actually be useful? The pricing and specific acts - are highly situational - so I don’t see there being much use to knowing the specifics.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion