tuscl

Is vincemichaels saying that there are other pedos on here?

RedJohnson
Fuckin' your ATF for free
vincemichaels...22 Hours Ago...The things I've heard at meetups from our PL crowd can be eye opening. For their sake, they'd better hope the statute of limitations has kicked in. (:

Is this guy sayin that he is not alone? WTF?

15 comments

• anonlvone
    7 years ago
    i didn't read it that way... statute of limitations applies to all sorts of crimes, not just pedophilia...
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I do wonder if he keeps dropping big hints of his own pedophilia in hopes of PM'ing or meeting other pedophiles IRL to trade information. And, yes, that quote does sound like if that is part of his plan, he is succeeding.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Well, prostitution is illegal. And given all of the discussion of drug use I suspect there are plenty of crimes committed by TUSCL posters. No need to invoke pedophilia.

On the other hand, everything written on here is a work of fiction. I suspect many things said by random drunken deviants in a TUSCL meetup are also fictitious. I suspect and hope most crimes committed by TUSCL posters aren't dire enough to worry about.

That said, vincemichaels should just get off his high horse about this shit. I don't really care to go through the posts to figure out the context but what he said was not at all on the brilliant side of things. He should own up to that.

Of course, it's pointless to read posts carefully because everything said could be fictional.

But the reality is that when rickdugan and Dougster agree something is shady then it is shady. vincemichaels wrote about some seriously shady shit. If it's fiction it isn't funny or entertaining. If it's real and he just made a mistake about age that one time he should count his lucky stars and move on with a red face and NEVER PULL THAT SHIT AGAIN. If he was conscious of the situation that's fucked up. If he continues to pull shady shit like that it is seriously fucked up.

Given that I have no idea who vincemichaels actually is and that I take things posted on here with a grain of sand (actually, with a pile of sand) I don't see much more to say.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    pedophiles have code words they can use to identify one another without attracting any attention. vince michaels obviously wants attention.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I think he’s just throwing his friends under the bus a little to try to illustrate his defense that he’s no worse than anyone else here.

I suspect ppl who have met him defend him bc he’s mentally disabled, or has some obvious personality disorder that makes it hard for him to relate.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Bingo
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I think it was just a comment made to deflect and justify to himself that his reprehensible actions weren't so bad.
    He must be a bit off kilter.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Twentyfive is as dumb as they come LMAO SMH.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Larry wasn't the 14 yr old that sucked VM molested was he?
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Some here get played like a fine Stradivarius.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ that’s the fucking truth, there are an awful lot of folks here that buy into idiotic babbling.
    Just to state the obvious newcomers seem very gullible.
    @LF you on your smartest day are dumber than a rock yet you think you’re smart WOW.
    @ 4Got you are absolutely correct that when Dugan and Dougster agree there is something shady going on.
    @txtty you are a moron I was not defending VM I was defending his right to be as obnoxious as you always are.
    @ Red I don’t know how many meet ups you have attended but I’ve never met you I wonder who has. You are here for three years I’ve been here for a lot longer than that.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    twentyfive just schooled all of you anti-pedos! Feel the bern, bitches!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @ppwh when you’ve been here as long as I have if you stop taking verbatim everything written as truth you might develop some cred as it stands I will put my credentials up against any one any time Let me give you a small bit of advice. If you start in with me you will end up on the negative side of the ledger.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I thin 4got was taken out of context. I interpreted him to have meant that it must be really serious (true) if enemies are agreeing. If you both are agreeing it was a shady thing for vm to say, then it must be so. That’s how I read it.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    I'll repeat what I said in another thread: I'm not ready to label guys like clubber and twentyfive as pedophiles-in-arms solely due to their seemingly incomprehensible defense of a self admitted pedophile. But I would be interested to understand why clubber thinks we're being played and why twenty continues to cling on to his "even though he said he did it, we really don't know if he did it" defense. If they know something that we don't, it would be nice if they would spit it out. Because as it stands now, everything points to us having a very self satisfied pedophile in our midst.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion