tuscl

What's the Formula?

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Anyone know how these "levels" given a member are computed? I looked at mine and some others and it seems reviews, discussions and trusts are the important factors.

25 comments

• DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    Wish I knew.

After leaving 3 or 4 reviews, I had a level 3 rating.

BJ99 has posted over 1400 comments and has 30+ trusts and yet she has a level 4 rating.

All that to say, the level rating system is a mystery to me.

The
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    It's gotta be purely on how many Reviews have done. Look at the top of the page and hit " TOP 40 LISTS " . There is a List of Top Reviewers. They are ranked by # of Reviews. If you go down the list, you can see the break from Level 10 to Level 9.

Have no idea where the breaks are from Level 1 , 2 or 3 are.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    What does it matter anyway? Just askin.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    Ya, good question 25, I guess I shouldn't give a shit
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ once you get to level-10 you get an invite to Founder's monthly pool-party where there can be upwards of 50-strippers butt-naked all over the house and pool
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    ^ Then I guess I better start writing more Reviews. LOL.

I guess I care only because I seem to be stuck at Level One. It's like I don't belong yet.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ LOL, Papi.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    @25, no does not really matter. I noticed there are people who are quite active and contribute to the threads and seem to have good cred that have relatively low levels. Just wondering how it all worked.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I don’t do reviews, start discussions, or write articles. I’m actually surprised I have a 3 or 4.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    @BJ99 guess that means all those discussion comments and trusts count for something.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Guess so. Now you need to check out someone who only reviews a lot, and see what they have.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Not worth the effort. I just thought there was an explanation somewhere I missed.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "There is a List of Top Reviewers. They are ranked by # of Reviews. If you go down the list, you can see the break from Level 10 to Level 9."

I'm not sure solely going by the number of reviews is exactly how it works. I don't know how it works, but there are a mix of 9 and 10 level accounts down the entire list. Given how the website is set up, it wouldn't be surprise for reviewing to be a significant factor.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    It can't be based mostly on reviews. SJG is a level 9 with no reviews.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Maybe it's like women. We rate them 1-10 based on our perception of their appearance. That makes me a "Fox". :)
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I fucked some tits today
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I've wondered about this myself. I think reviews are the quickest way, especially when combined with a new club (killing two birds with one stone). If you get over 100 reviews and over 100 clubs, that's an automatic 9 i think, probably well before that as everyone with at least 100 different clubs reviewed is level 10. I don't know if the "quality" of your reviews is considered. For instance, someone could write a hundred single short paragraph reviews. And then you can have Papi-Chulo with his multi-page reviews. If you "medal up" in certain other categories, that should push you to 10. Time might also be a factor. I don't think there are many if any level 10s with less than 5 years. Of course it takes time to review that many clubs. If you go multi-platinum or super-platinum in certain or several categories (i think it's 20+ in reviews and clubs, 8+ articles, 100+ discussions and 1000+ comments, 50+ trusts respectively to reach platinum), you might jump a level. I think SJG is "diamond+" in comments and nearly multi-platinum in discussions. So he may have gained another level after every couple thousand comments or so. I think platinum in anything will push you to level 3 or 4. I know i got to level 3 from just doing about 5 or 6 reviews and clubs (which was only silver but dual silvers) in one year.

I think i got to level 4 on my 8th or 9th review/club having only medaled (still silver) in reviews and clubs. Then i stagnated at that level for nearly a year despite medaling up no less than 10 times over the other categories. I then went dual gold with two or three more reviews and clubs, went bronze in comments, then bronze in discussions, then bronze in trusts, then silver in comments, then silver in discussions, then gold in comments, then bronze in articles and finally when i went gold in discussions, i was promoted to level 5. After all that, it did seem like an "accomplishment" albeit a dubious one. Since then i've gone silver in trusts and probably will get platinum in comments next. We'll see if that's enough for the next level, probably not though. I think if i had just added another 10 reviews and/or clubs (even without all the discussions, comments, trusts and articles) i would have probably be around level 6 or or even 7, but that makes sense as i would have reached platinum in reviews and clubs. I think it did get a lot harder to level up after the format change about a year ago. Many of the vets probably got grandfathered in.

It's probably as complicated as getting an 800+ credit score, lol.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    "medaled"?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Time might also be a factor. I don't think there are many if any level 10s with less than 5 years ..."

TUSCLer "mikeym" has 208 reviews (for 208 clubs) in about 2 years and is a level-10 (w/ not many comments or anything else beyond reviews):

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=contris&id=5…
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I think you max out at 7 unless you suck off founder.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I should be level 8 any day now.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ nobody ever said the strip-club game was not w/o its sacrifices
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL, I thought you were going to call me out for patronizing you again.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I have a crazy idea if it’s so important why don’t one of you guys or gals PM founder and ask.
    BTW @ Papi I’m only a level 8 but I’ve been to several of the pool parties most of the strippers at the pool parties you wouldn’t like ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I once asked Founder a similar question and he said he didn't know - I assume he either forgot or used some kind of off-the-shelf computer-program that crunches the #s and spits out the results.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion