Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

God Dammit Crazyjoe

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I got called to bring my shit truck to a McD's in Denver. The shitter was clogged and I had to rent a backhoe and a jack hammer. After all these stories I bet it was crazyjoe. It was like someone dumped a load of quickcrete concrete mix down there.

If I find out it was you I will do this to you crazyjoe...

Your days are numbered! My farts are deadly!

Replies (3)

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I MEAN IT!!!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Did I make you work? Good, now you may be able to upgrade from the lot lizzards

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

WTF

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement